Chapter 2

"Hey baby girl" Negan cooed wrapping his blood painted hands around my body as I stabbed the corpse one more time. "You see this is what happens to bitches who don't listen to their masters" his voice sounded like candy "come on Doll lets go" He helped me up then reached for my hand wiping the blood off with his scarf.

"Negan?" I questioned "Yes Doll?" Negan said "Do you even love me?" I swallowed a knot in my throat. Negan took me under his wing ever since I first got here, I only trust him, no one else. However it's always been hard to read him he always flirts with others, that's his personality, I get it. But I don't want to be holding on to something that's nothing. "baby girl, why would you even ask that?" He had confusion written all over his face.

"I don't know, you just-" I paused "I just don't want to be lead on" not making eye contact with him.

"Doll, I would kill for you. You know that" Negan smiled "I love you" He pressed his lips to mine "Don't ever forget that baby." He whispered pulling away for a little bit then tangling his rough fingers into my hair. "How about we pay Alexandria a little visit?"

Negan started searched for Rick, as I wandered the compound. I saw there was a garden and two little girls were picking flowers smiling as if there were no such thing as flesh eating monsters living outside of these walls.

I saw a wild flower growing beside a house, I plucked it from the ground walking over to the two girls.

"You like flowers too?" I asked. the smallest girl stared at me with her wide eyes and nodded. The other girl seemed more timid quietly mouthed the words "yes".

"Well look what I found" I said extending my arm towards the girls. The small girl's smile could light up this whole retched world. I handed the flower to the girls "My name's (y/n)." I crouched down so I was at their level, I reached my head out.

"My name is Rosemary, and that's my sister, Aster!" The little girl chirped.

"Well, It's nice to meet you both. So you like to garden?" I asked.

"Yes" Aster whispered looking down.

"Me too, I use to garden everyday" I said proudly "You want to see a cool trick?" I asked the girls, they both nodded eagerly. I picked a few dandelions and started to weave them together to form a crown. Once I made two, I handed Rosemary and Aster one each.

"This is so cool how'd you make this!" Aster smiled.

"Here, I'll show you" the day was filled with flower crowns and piggy back rides.

"why hello, ladies" Negan heartedly laughed as he watched me swing Rosemary side to side by her legs. "Sorry to break up the fun, but (y/n) it's time to go"

I sighed "Ok, well I'll see you girls later." I waved as I walked towards Negan

"You never told me you were so good with kids." Negan chuckled

"Well, I was a babysitter from time to time." My smile instantly turned to a frown as I saw the beaten corpse near the gate. I turned to Negan but he was already getting into the truck.

Why must everything lead to death?

As we were unloading the trucks filled with the stollen supplies, I directed one of Negan's man to unload the last truck. Once the door slid up, bullets ripped through the air colliding with flesh.

It was Rick's kid the one on the night where Negan met the Alexandrians, the boy who shot knives with his eyes.

I saw where he was aiming. Negan. My feet exploded off of the dry ground, once my face smashed into the dirt floor, a burning pain coursed through my body. I looked up a Negan, he was safe. I smiled.

_____________________________

Sorry for cursing you with a cliffhanger.