Staring

I walk down the street of Alexandria, but the feeling of eyes watching me causes me to stop. I glance around a notice Carl grimes watching me while he's cradling Judith.

I have never really talked to him, I only babysit his sister once in a while, but he seems nice. I smile at him and wave slightly  before carrying on down the street, clutching my book tighter to my chest.

I'm not falling for him, am I? Ricks group saved me about a month ago, I was alone and really sick. I don't have many friends, I mostly hang out with Ron and Enid.

I walk to Rome house and open the door, letting myself in like I normally  do. Jessie is in the kitchen, cooking. I smile at her and head upstairs to see Ron.

I knock on his door and walk in.

"Hey babe". He say to me, continuing to stare at his video game. He always  calls me nicknames, I really don't mind.

"Hey, so do you wanna go out today? Enid said she found a new video game but she needs help getting it". He pauses the game and turns to me.

He smiles and turns off the system.

"Sure, let's go over to Enid place". I smile and kiss his cheek. We're extremely close friends and he doesn't mind it.

We exit the house and I see Carl still sitting on his porch with Judith but he doesn't  see me. Ron nudges me and smerks.

"You like him don't you"? I blush and shake my head.

"Of course not, we're just friends". He shakes his head and takes a breath in.

"Hey Carl! Come join us, we're going  over to Enids, Y/n wants you to join us"! I slap Rons chest hard and storm down the street. Towards Enids house.

Ron runs up to me and grabs my arm.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I was just joking around". I look up at him and sigh.

"Well I was gong to ask him if he wanted to come, you just yelled out and it annoyed me". He smerks  again.

"So do you like Carl"? He asks, I blush and give in.

"Yeah I do". Rons steps to the side to knock on the door and I see Carl standing behind him. Carl beams from ear to ear, his eyes shining.

"So you like me"? He asks, my face is on fire right now and I feel like dyeing.

"Y-yes". His smile grows bigger and he nods.

"I like you to, that's why I always stared". I smile and kiss his cheek. He freezes then smiles.

"So would you like to hang out at my place tonight"? I ask, feeling a boost of confidence. He nods and smiles, standing beside me.

Ron grabs Carl by the shirt and pulls him close,  inches from his face.

"Don't try anything with her or I swear to God Carl, she's like a sister to me and if you hurt her I will kill you, got it"? I smile and push Ron off.

"Calm down Ron, I know Carl, he's a good guy".