Ch.2 Date Night

Začít od začátku

"There hereeee!" Erin squealed like a little girl.

I went to open the door and my jaw quickly dropped when I saw not 1, but 2 drop dead gorgeous boys standing in my doorway. Liam was there wearing a pair of dark washed jeans, boots, a white v-neck t-shirt that seemed to have just the right fitness, and a black leather jacket. Next to him was another very handsome man, who I assumed was Harry. He had chocolate brown curls, piercing green eyes, and a smile girls would kill for, and to top it off, he had the cutest dimple when he smiled. He was wearing a pair of slimmer fitted jeans, a gray t-shirt, paired with a black jacket and a white scarf.

"You guys..erm..ready?" Harry asked with a slight smile forming on his face.

"Sure are Har." Erin said quickly as she put on her overcoat and stepped out of the dorm room.

"You look stunning." Liam told me. I quickly turned to the right trying not to blush. I turned back and he was still staring at me.

"You're not too bad yourself." I said with a wide grin and a wink. I then turned to Harry, "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Taylor."

"Harry. Liam's told me about you. Just as gorgeous as he described." I could tell he was flirting, and noticed Liam shoot him a face that said back off. It made me feel good about myself. I've always liked protective guys. Liam was driving, and I was in the front seat. He kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye, and everytime I caught him do so I blushed and smiled.

"So, Taylor," Harry started saying, "How do you know this little bombshell?" Obviously talking about Erin. Erin chimed in right away telling him about our encounter on the plane ride the other day. I didn't really pay attention to her talking. I kept focus on Liam and Harry. I liked Liam, but Harry was so...different. I kept looking back at him, and would ocassionally catch his eye and he would wink at me before turning back to Erin. Liam thankfully didn't noticed and just kept driving. We got to the restraunt after about 10 mins in the car. Liam handed the vallet the keys and a $20 and opened the door for me. So chivarly wasn't dead? I noticed that Harry didn't open the door for Erin. Interesting.

The restaraunt was beautiful. It was dimly lit and had a wonderful combonation of elegance meets darkness. The hostess showed us to a booth towards the back of the restaraunt.

"Is this good? I can take you somewhere else if you'd like." She said to Liam, obviously trying to flirt. She was pushing her chest out and arching her back to show off her curves. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of her. Liam, on the other hand, didn't even look her way.

"This is fine, thank you." The hostess walked away strutting as if to say, "your loss."

We had a nice dinner where we got to know more about each other. I learned that Harry has 4 nipples, Erin has a crush on Niall, and Liam was a basketball star in high school. I told them that I was a four sport athlete in high school, competing in track and field, soccer, volleyball, and basketball. It seemed that Liam and I had a lot in common, but I still had a weird feeling about Harry. There was something about him that intrigued me. I just couldn't put a finger on it. I told myself that I would figure him out, and see what it was that made me want to know more about him.

Dinner ended, and Liam pulled up to my dorm. He once again came around and opened my door for me. He was a real gentlemen, and that's something I've always wanted in a man. He walked me up to my room and I turned around to face him.

"Thanks for tonight. It was wonderful, and I had a great time with you." I told him honestly.

"Anything for you, Taylor." He said as he leaned in for a kiss. He gently pressed his soft lips against mine, and it caught me off gaurd a little bit, but I soon found myself kissing him back. I wrapped my fingers around his neck and pulled him in closer. He pulled away and just smiled at me. He then kissed my cheek and walked back to the car. Harry and Erin soon cantered up to the room and they said their goodbyes. Harry then asked me to come out to say goodnight to him, so I did.

"You looked wonderful tonight, honest." Harry proclaimed as he looked deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but go a little weak at the knees. He was smooth and charming. Calm and collective. He was the kind of guy all the girls swooned at, at school.

"Thank you Harry. You looked amazing as well." I said while blushing. He smiled and his adorable dimple appeared. Man, that smile..that dimple. It was priceless. He leaned in a gave me a kiss on the cheek that lasted a little longer than I expected. He then proceeded to grab my hand and take a pen out of his pocket. I didn't look down, I just kept looking at his perfect face. He said goodnight one last time and walked back to the car and drove off with Liam. When I closed door, I looked at my hand. He wrote his phone number and told me to call him.

"I'm whooped. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Tonight was a blast Tay. Night!"

I walked to my bed and laid down. My head was spinning with mixed emotions. There was Liam, who was caring, sweet, a gentleman, and gorgeous. Then there was Harry, who was funny, smooth, charming, and had something about him. I didn't know what I was going to do. In all fairness, I met Liam first, so I thought I would just choose him. However, when I was about to fall asleep, all I could think about was Harry Styles. The curly chocolately-haired guy with a smile that I would kill for, and those sexy green eyes. Then I heard my phone buzz. I checked the new text I had.

Tonight was one of the best dates I've been on. You looked absolutely breath taking. Thank you for agreeing to go out with me, I can't wait to hang out again.-Liam xx

I was in trouble.