11

Barry~~~
I clutched caits hand. I had almost lost her. If she flatlines again I might not get her back. I needed her. I loved her. She had to make it. She just had to. I don't know what I would do with out her. I need her. Em needs her. I can't raise a baby by myself. I need Cait. I need Frost. I need the woman I love.
I glanced at Caits pale face.
"Pull through. Please. I love you," I squeezed her hand as I rocked em in her swing.
Em my precious baby. She looked so sweet. So beautiful. So precious. And so much like Cait. Her eyes shown blue like frosts. I smiled.
She reached for me. I picked her up and held her close to my chest.
"Mummy is going to be ok. Yes she is. And daddy loves you. Yes he does," I smiled as I kissed her forehead.
She smiled. Gosh I loved it when she smiled. She was so tiny. So cute. So perfect.
"Awe. Look at the little Em. I promise you mums going to be ok!" Cisco smiled.
Em smiled.
"Hey man," he smiled.
"Hey," I nodded.
"How are you doing?" He asked.
"Swell just swell," I replied.
He handed me a milkshake .
"Figured you needed it," he patted my shoulder and walked away.
I took a drink.
"Come on Cait," I begged.

I put em down for a nap and walked back into the cortex.
"BARRY!" She screamed.
I bolted and kissed her.
"Hey. Your ok. Your ok. Shh. Em is taking a nap," I squeezed her hand.
"Is she ok?" She asked.
I nodded.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Fine," she smiled weakly.
I leaned my head against her hand.
"Gosh. I thought I lost you." I spoke.
"Hey. I'm right here," Cait kissed my forehead.