Four

"Your what??" He asked.
"Killer and I we are pregnant," I spoke.
"Who? Who is the father?" He asked.
"...Barry," I spoke.
"What!? I didn't know you were a- couple," he spoke.
"We aren't. He loves iris. Killer saw him at a bar and I guess it just happened," I spoke.
"Well are you going to tell Barry?" He asked.
"No. I can't he doesn't even want me..." I spoke softly.
"Well he is an idiot then. But what are you going to do? I mean he is going to notice you belly once you get farther along," he spoke.
"I know. I know! But I'll keep working here until it becomes noticeable. Then I will quit. I'll go and work at a doctors office and I'll disappear," I shrugged.
"Cait-" he began.
"Please Cisco. Help me. Help us. Don't tell Barry. I'll keep in contact I swear. Your going to be an uncle," I smiled.
"Ok. But don't you think that Barry should know!? I mean you kid deserves to know his father. And uncledom is like my new favorite word," he smiled back.
"No. It's to dangerous. I mean a meta could target her or him. I can't. I'm sorry. But I'm so scared Cisco. I mean a mother?" I cried.
"Hey. Hey. You will be ok. I'm here for you always!" He hugged me.
"Thanks," I smiled hugging him.

~~~Barry~~
I had almost forgotten about the night at the bar. Things were back to normal with me and Cait and I think I might be getting somewhere with iris.
"Hey Harry," I smiled.
"Hey harry? What your just going to act like nothings wrong!?? How could you do that to snow!?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"What do you mean? Ooh what do I mean!! Don't play dumb with me Allen!!!" He yelled.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"I'm talking about you leaving and not caring about Snow! And him or her!" He yelled.
"Him or her?" Barry asked.
"Yes him or her! You baby!" He yelled.
"My baby!?... Cait's pregnant?" I asked.
He walked away.
My head swirled. Father? Father? Father?
I walked into the cortex where Cisco and Cait were.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!?" I yelled.
"Tell you what?" Cisco asked.
"That I'm going to be a father!" I yelled.
Cait looked at Cisco.
"I didn't say anything I swear!" He put his hands up.
Killer appeared.
"Who else knew? No one!" She spoke.
"Harry found out," I spoke.
"Oh," Killer spoke as Cait appeared.
"Why didn't you tell me? When were you planning on telling me!" I asked not caring that Joe and Iris had walked in.
They remained silent.
"So you weren't!? YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TELL ME THAT I WAS GOING TO BE A FATHER!? That your pregnant with my baby!" He yelled.
Killer appeared.
"Don't you dare yell at us. You threw us away. Said that you didn't love us. Then the bar and the hotel! You said I'm sorry it was a mistake! When you when we didn't and don't even remember what happened!? So no we were going to tell you! It's safer for him or her and you still get to have your perfect little future with perfect little Iris. So go forget about us. You won't be seeing us around," she spoke yelling as she left the room.
I was going to be a father.
"She's pregnant? With your kid?" Iris spoke.
"Apparently," I spoke.
"Your unbelievable Barry," she stormed away.
Dang it!