27~Demon impowered Villagers

Raven Devil
The buildings were well built and surrounded by ash and fire. Fire consumed the entire village it wasn't burning anything.
If anything all it did was keep the villagers in line when they broke any of the rules.
The red fire turned black as brother stepped over the threshold. The villagers looked towards us and bowed their heads to brother and I.
This was werid.
"All the villagers here were born either mortal or creature and they were given demon powers to live here. This acts as a safe haven from anyone trying to destroy it."
"So it's protected from the outside world unless you or Raven will it to be so?" Draco asked Ophidian
"Yes."Ophidian said proudly
"Tanga!" A young white haired girl appeared in front of Brother and I she must be Tanga. "Will you give our guests a tour of Hell Fire?" Brother asked
"Of course my lord" she said bowing leading everyone except Ophidian to the right of the village.
Daphne
Hell Fire Village was gorgeous. The fires changed whenever Raven neared them. The villagers were mainly in the market. As we passed them they just stared.
When we finished the tour we arrived in front of Ophidian. Who was sitting on a throne of shadow, cloaked in dark shadows.
There were villagers surrounding the throne bowing to him as if he were a god.
Gasping silently I realized he was a god.
God of Darkness.
How could I have been so stupid?