19~Potions

Severus
I could see The Angels and the five demons and Fenris heading back surrounding Ophidian.
This was certainly going to interesting.
Time Skip
Ethan
We walked to what we learned were the dungeons. The farther down we went the eviller the prince looked. He must be plotting.
We entered the dungeons.
The Slytherins were first to arrive. Ophidian sat in the middle of the front row on the right side. With Spark and Coal sitting on his right, while Iria, Lilah and I on his left with Draco, Daphne, Pansy, and Millicent in the second row with the rest of the Slytherins sitting behind him.
The Gyrffindors came hurling through the doors yelling and laughing. I then noticed a girl with beaver like teeth and large curly red hair, looking to the ground,her eyes shining with knowledge behind a silent glimmer. Obviously a Mudblood.
The hidden gleam in her eyes said she wanted to find her place. She wanted to be apart of Ravenclaw, and not some little bullied Gyrffindor Mudblood.
Tapping Ophidian on the shoulder and gesturing to the girl. He nodded knowing exactly what I meant.
Coal
Then it was the Ravenclaws turn to come into Potions. Whispering about what they would learn. It was so annoying with dragon hearing. My vision then was blurred all except one, a girl having long blonde almost white hair wearing gold glasses on her head. She looked like a Malfoy but her weridness gave off a Lovegood vibe.

 She looked like a Malfoy but her weridness gave off a Lovegood vibe

Lovegoods we're sworn to serve the master of death.
Ophidian.
Nudging him and motioning with my head to the Malfoy-like-Lovegood. Giving confirmation to me understanding my train of thought.
Spark
The Hufflepuffs came walking silently in. Respecting this as Slytherin territory. My eyes then landed on Longbottom. His eyes drifting to Ophidian then wandered to the floor. Obviously knowing to fear him. Why the hell would Neville Longbottom respect and fear Ophidian?! Yet while his eyes hid his respect behind a shy clouded glaze they showed pain and fear. Did Longbottom know what Ophidian was?!
Looking deeper into his eyes I saw the wish for friends that would protect each other. Definitely The Fallen. Leaning over my brother I poked Ophidian's shoulder and gestured to the Longbottom kid. He nodded and I sat back down.
Snape
I was about to exit the shadows when Ophidian's voice echoed through my head.
"Tell Longbottom, Luna, and the Granger girl to stay after class."
I silently nodded looking towards Ophidian to see he was staring straight at me.
I walked out of the shadows.
"10 points from Gyrffindor." That aroused very loud protests along with sly smirks from the Fallen Angels, Ophidians three demon friends, and the three outsiders.
"Longbottom, Granger, and Lovegood stay after class. You're not in trouble." They nodded silently not knowing what to do.
"We will not be making anything for the entire week. You will get used to the ingredients and how to use them."
Time Skip
Luna
I gathered my things when I saw four Slytherins. The obvious leader would be able to get any girl to fall for him given the chance. The Demon twins looked at Longbottom and Granger while the Kalzyre general was looking at me.
Waiting for the class room to empty we just stood there looking at each other in awkward silence.
Finally the room was empty except for us. The Leader nodded at them. Snape came forward.
"Ms. Lovegood, your family pledged themselves to the Master of Death. Is that true?" Snape asked
"Yes, there hasn't been a Master of Death scense the third brother. Is there a new Master..."Luna asked
"Yes, I am. My name is Ophidian"
I knelt down only to have him lift up my chin. I could hear the breathe of his soul telling me to stand. So I did.
"Granger, Longbottom... We in Slytherin protect our own. You can join our ranks if you wish. But if not you will at least be a spy."
"Why doesn't Luna get a choice?" Granger asked
"Because she is already bound serve to me."Ophidian told her
"Can we start out as spies then be marked?" Neville asked
"Yes"
"Okay we want to start as spies" they spoke together
"All three of you hold out your right arm."
Pulling up our sleeves he pressed his wand to Granger's and Longbottom's forearm. A deathly hallows symbol was then carved into their skin. Then it was my turn.
"I mark you Black Unicorn."
A beautiful black unicorn appeared on my skin and from it's horn was the Deathly Hollows symbol.
"Um, what does it mean?"I asked causuosly
"Either your a seer or a healer"
"Go get ready for your next class" Snape say almost shoving us out the door.
Interesting. Interesting indeed.