25~Taming of a Cerberus and Changing a Life

Ophidian
I had no idea how I was to get past a giant Cerberus. But I can't think properly because of Luna.
My Raven has been crying. Why. Why was she crying?
Walking over to her I sat beside her on the floor with my arm pulling her towards me letting her know that I was there for her.
Raven layed her head on my shoulder. Her bright and eyes full of tears looking up at me.
"Raven, why are you crying?"
"I-i want to not be the only child of the Lovegood family. I know its a stupid reason to cry...but I wish I had a sibling."
Raven said as her tears slowly stopped
"Well I can Demon adopt you in to the family. Its like blood adoption but your looks stay the same and you get the demon powers of that family. Do you want that?"
She slowly nodded
"Now?" I asked as she nodded again
Taking out a knife I handed it to her.
"So you just slice your palm and make this design on my face and I do the same then as I chant in demon tounge you must stay silent even if you're frightened."
She nodded again ready to have a brother.
Cutting her palm I showed her the picture and she did exactly that on my face

Then it was my turn and I did the same on her face.
Grabbing her sliced hand with mine I started the chant.
"Let us unite as brother and sister of the devil. May we forever be protective as siblings should. And may our power be stronger together."
Spark
I felt demon magic in the common room. It must be Ophidian.
Running to the common room I ran into the other Demons. They were heading towards him as well. When we there Ophidian and Luna we're in the middle of a Demon adoption.
Her eyes flashed red and they both fell to the ground signaling the adoption was complete.
Time Skip
Luna
I was now Luna Lovegood or Raven Devil. Two names will not be confusing at all.
Seeing my brother-i have a brother-go to the third floor corrador with a giant bone that was made small. For the Cerberus. I don't want to loose my new brother. But I knew he could tame him.
Ophidian
"Alohamora" I said pointing my wand at the locked door.
Opening the door I enlarged the bone and turned around to find a three headed dog that almost looked like a black German Shepherd.
I began to sing Wanderers Lullaby.

Fluffy bowed and lowed himself to the ground and moved his paws to the bone and licked me.
First thing done. Now I have to get past the challenges and then get the stone.
But I'll do that later.
Turning back to the door I ran to the common room out of breath.
Tomorrow Snape will be going with us to Hell Fire Village.
That should be interesting.