Chapter 3

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS BOYXBOY ACTION: DO NOT READ IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!

~ Marco~

Ever since the day he kissed me, I've been avoiding Maverick. Of course I saw him in our class and in the locker rooms after school. When I did see him, we just made eye contact, but didn't really speak. But there was something in his eyes that told me had something he wanted to say something, and that he was waiting on me. "Why don't you talk to him?" Alex asked, while I bench pressed after school. "I would, but for one I'd probably attack him, sexually. And two I wouldn't know what to say." I said walking beside him to the showers. "I never asked you, is it awkward showering while I'm around?" I asked as I turned on the water. He just shrugged, "It's not like we didn't seen each other naked before you told me." he said covering himself in body wash.

     When we finished our shower Alex had to leave to make it to his house for dinner. I sat in the locker room gathering my things, when a someone else entered the locker room. I turned around to see who else but Maverick standing near the door, with a smile on his face. "You've been avoiding me Marco, and I really wanted to meet your brews." he said walking up to me, stopping to leave only a few inches between us. "Was it to forward of me to kiss you, is that what it is?"He asked me grabbing my face and rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

    As much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't. "I didn't know if you were gay, but that was probably the wrong way too ask," he sat on the bench in front of my locker. " Well I am," I said sitting next to him. " I didn't think you were." I said sitting next to him. He looked at me, his eyes locked on mine. "Do you wanna come over?" I asked. " I need to shower." he said,a smirk playing on his lips. " I have my own bathroom too, you know." I said getting up and walking away. I could feel his eyes on me.

~Maverick~

I followed Marco's truck the opposite direction of my house, and soon the houses got bigger and bigger. Soon we pulled up a private drive made of gravel and covered by trees. A gold plaque read 'Davis estate, est. 1856'. I was actually intimated a little bit, my family is well off, but it looks like Marco and his family would set for generations to come. "I don't usually being people here, the only person who's ever here on a regular basis is Alex." he said as he pushed open the heavy door.

     "This place is huge." I whispered in awe. " I would tell you what's around the grounds but I don't want to sound like I'm bragging." he said awkwardly looking at his feet. " Some other time." I said grabbing his hand. he smiled and lead me up the stairs. We turned to the right, and down a long hallway. Lining the walls were pictures of Marco and his family. They all had very beautiful faces, but Marco stood out in every picture, his hazel eyes so happy I'm his pictures. We entered a room that, could've fit my entire guest house in it. "So this is it." he said throwing his keys on the dresser that say underneath a rather large tv. I stood in fascination looking around the room. " The showers over here." he said.

     When I turned to him, he was shirtless starting at me. His body was still covered in a light sweat, from his practice. "You coming or am I going to shower alone?" he asked, pulling a towel out of the cost and tossing it at me. I followed him through the door, he was starting the water by pushing some buttons on a screen. " What are you waiting for?" He asked walking toward me. he seemed to have lost all his worries. He was standing in front of me, pulling our half naked bodies together. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, placing soft kisses on his lips. His soft moans answered my question. I pulled his body as close to me as I could, kissing him fiercely.

     His hands worked my shirt over my head and threw it over his shoulder. I picked him up and carried him with me to the shower. The water soaking our shorts. " Take these off." he whispered running his fingers under the rim of my shorts. I pulled my shorts off and watched as he seductively slid his shorts off. I'm sure he could see the lust in my eyes. I pulled him up to me and began to kiss his face and neck. I felt myself be pushed onto the bench that was in the corner.

     He sank to his knees in front of me.

~ Marco~

     I was so turned on by Maverick. more than I have been by any of the guys I've been with. He sat here in front of me, naked and for the first time,I got a good look at his rock hard erection. "Damn." was all I could say. He was eight inches and thick. I took his shaft in my hand and slowly stroked up and down, causing Maverick to bite his lip in anticipation. I licked the head of his cock and began to suck him.

    I ran my hand up his ripped body as I stroked myself. " Wait, I want to feel you." he said pulling me up to sit on his lap. he kissed me furiously as he rubbed my hole. I let out a gasp as he pushed a finger into me. " Get out of the shower." His voice full of desire. I stood up and pulled him with me out of the shower. We made it to the carpet before he was pulling me down in front of my bed. "shit, I don't have any protection." he cursed himself. I didn't have any either. " I'm clean." he said, the lust replaced by hope in his eyes. I walked to my drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube and tossed it to him.

    I watched as he lubed up his dick and walked over and began to lube up my hole. I grabbed his slick member and guided myself onto it.

~ Maverick~

   As the head of my dick pushed into him Marco let out a groan, full of pain and pleasure. He settled down slowly on me and nodded for me to continue. I held his hips as I slowly began to push in and out of him. I pulled him down to me and locked our lips in a furious kiss. He moaned as I brushed across his prostate, and my tongue found his in a lust filled dance. " I'm so close." he said into our kiss. He sat up and began to strike himself as he road me, bringing us both to the edge. "Mave!" he moaned as his slick cum shot over my chest. He let go of six hard shots, some hitting me on the face and lips.

    I grabbed his hips and pushed hard into him. He shivered as I lined his walls with my seed. He leaned down and kissed me hard, making me taste his cum as he did. He pulled himself off of my slowly falling cock and lay down next to me. He rubbed his hand over my chest, playing with my chest hair that stuck together with his cum. I looked down at him, he had a small smile on his face. He looked up at me and kissed my nipple, biting out a little. " It's Friday and we have a four day weekend... do you wanna stay over?" He said into my chest, he sounded like he was sleepy. " I don't have any clothes." I laughed. " You won't need them." he said hugging himself tight to me. "Well go to your house and get some tomorrow, he yawned and pulled a thin blanket from his bed. Luckily a pillow came down with it.

  ~ Marco~

What just happened between Maverick and I was amazing. I didn't want him to leave so, remembering that he wanted to meet my brothers, I invited him to stay the four days we had off school. He accepted and that's all I remember as I drifted off to sleep pulling a blanket over our naked bodies. I felt his soft lips kiss my head and him lift his head to place a pillow under it. His chest was comfortable enough to me...like we fit perfectly together. As I feel into a blissful sleep,I heard his soft snores. 'Do I love him?' was the last thought I had.

a/n: I really hope you liked it, I'm still not as comfortable as I could be so expect more. Sorry if it was to graphic for any of you.