Practically Family.

Start from the beginning

"Please tell me you guys have been making blonde jokes?" Clint asked them all, earning an elbow to his ribs for Natasha.

"You're still on thin ice. Don't even think about it, Barton" she warned, and he ruffled her hair in response before going back to his sandwich. "Too late, Blondie," He smirked, chuckling as she huffed while fixing her hair and started making herself some food.

At some point during the reunion, the former Winter soldier had entered the room shortly after Natasha had. He narrowed his tired eyes in confusion, watching the two spies carefully as they reconnected and nodded to Clint in greeting once Natasha had dropped out of his arms.

Steve gave his friend a perplexed look, clapping him on the shoulder to bring him out of his intense gaze at the spies.

"You alright there, Buck?" He asked.

Barnes nodded, clearing his throat "Yeah, just...didn't sleep well." He shrugged, ignoring how his friend furrowed his brow at him, following his gaze over to the agents, watching how Natasha joined Clint on the couch beside Wanda, eating her sandwich.

"Clint dropped by to take us all home tomorrow," Steve explained, "I've already spoken to Tony, he already has your own section set up for you. That is, if you're coming back with us?" He asked, a hint of hope on his voice that his friend would be joining them.

He frowned, clearing his throat "Um yeah... I never really thought about it."

Steve nodded "Take you time, I know how comfortable you are here. You don't have to come back if it's too much change, too soon. " he said, understanding his friends situation. "Although, you know we will support you Buck. There's no hard feelings from anyone,"

Bucky nodded, "I'll think about it, thanks Steve" he nodded, taking a cup of coffee as T'challa's voice echoed down the hall towards the kitchen, followed by multiple footsteps.

Natasha looked over her shoulder as the King entered the room, followed by Clint's wife Laura and the three kids. Barnes watched as her face changed, breaking into a warm beaming smile as she glanced back to Clint who shrugged.

"They wanted a tour and to surprise you," he smirked as she got to her feet.

"AUNTIE NAT!" The older two children screamed, rushing towards her as she pulled both of them into a hug.

"Hey kiddos!" She laughed, kissing both of their heads as they clung to her. Cooper pulled back first, grinning at his dad then at her.

"Did you beat up dad?" He asked in amusement, causing Clint to chuckle and shake his head.

"I'll get him when he least expects it," she smirked, high giving him before he ran off to say hi to Steve, they always bonded over their sports teams.

Lila kept her arms loosely around Nat, "I like your hair Aunty Nat," she grinned looking back to her mother. "Can I make my hair the same as Aunty Nat's one day?" She asked, and Nat was surprised Clint and Laura ever said no to her, especially when she so sweetly batted her eyelashes over her large puppy dog eyes.

Laura smiled, "When you're older sweetie," she stepped forward as Nat straightened up to welcome her in a hug. "We've missed you," she smiled warmly, as a small toddler peaked from around her legs peeking up at Nat with a soft giggle.

She smirked down at him "Hey there little traitor," she greeted him, making Laura and Nathaniel laugh as he creeped forward shyly. Nat scooped him up and nuzzled him in a hug happily, making him squirm and giggle in her arms before he gripped her hair and tugged softly, watching her with such awe as she made faces at him to make him laugh the sweetest little sounds.