Day 1 of Kiss Land Tour (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

 Hawk snickering in the back. I give him a side eye glance.

 “His thighs are red.” Lamar threw me a devilish smile.

 You slick motherfucker. I glare at Lamar with such annoyance.

 “Hey, with all that ass you’re smashing into, somethings bound to happen.” Hyghly raises his hands in complete understanding.

 Everyone laughs and I just sit there smiling hard. He’s right, I laugh to myself.

 ***

ELISE’S POV

 After officially waking up, I started making plans about what I had to do. Abel informing me that the crew would hang out at my house after the concert was going to be a big thing for me to plan. Not that it would be completely impossible but I would have to tidy up and rearrange some things so that there’s enough room for us to ‘party hard.’

 In the middle of baking some weed brownies for the guys, I heard a knock on my door. Quickly wiping my hands with a paper towel, I set it down near the brownie mix and speed walk to my door. As soon as I open it, I see my two best friends, Lea and Brooke smiling at me.

 "Hey babes!" I grin as I let them enter my roomy apartment. I lock the door and give them both hugs and kisses on their cheeks. "How are y'all?" I directed them to the couch.

 "Good since we're off today." Lea sat down removing her shoes to get more comfortable.

 "Yeah, Eric gave us a day off so we decided to come see you." Brooke smiled at me following behind Lea.

 My best friends, Brooke and Lea are the best strippers in New York City (in my opinion at least). They work at this place in Manhattan called Rouge à lèvres which is basically Red Lipstick in French. Their boss Eric runs the joint but isn't a grimy, sniveling dirtbag like most Stripclub owners. Even with their occupation he treats all his workers with the utmost respect and nothing less. I've known these girls since I moved out of my Mom's house and took a job at Nine West on Fifth avenue, three years ago.

 "Why does it look cleaner in here, than it already is?" Lea looked around with a confused smirk on her face.

 I smiled, "Abel and the boys are coming over tonight."

 "Oh really?" Lea pursed her lips devilishly.

 "Yeah." I laugh at her, "He gave me the heads up this morning."

 “Well aren’t you going to have a lot of fun.” Brooke smiled.

I smiled back, “Mhmm”. I walked back into the kitchen to pick up the bowl of brownie mix and kept stirring the weed in. I know they smoke the strong, potent shit so I put enough to knock out a bear.

 "You're making them the almighty munchies?" Brooke walked in with a huge smile. "Wait, she is?" Lea ran in.

 “I sure am.” I smile while mixing this crazy recipe I’ve decided to make for the first time.

 “Damn I can smell the dank from here.” Lea wafted the smell to her nose and blinked her eyes overly dramatic.

 “Will they even be able to taste the brownies in the weed?” Brooke snickered.

 “Shit, I hope so.” I giggled, “I’m trying to be a damn good hostess.”

 "Trust me honey, you are. They’re gonna be calling you the Big Booty Baker when they’re done tasting your very, sweet treat." Brooke winked over dramatically with a supposedly angelic face.