Day 1 of Kiss Land Tour (Part 1)

ABEL'S POV

 “I swear man, everytime I go over there, she pounces on me.” I sat on my cream leather couch in my overly dramatic hotel room, talking to Lamar.

 Lamar chuckled, “No doubt home girl missed you.” Blowing smoke up into the air.

 I laughed, “Hell yeah she did.” I take a blunt from the left side of my black jacket pocket and light it with a match near me on the round coffee table in front of me. “Missed me so much we did rounds upon rounds and roun-”

 “Woah woah woah.” Lamar cut me off, “I don’t need to hear all that.”

 “Ha, you’re right.” I smiled to myself. I finally take a long pull of the blunt and breathe in the smoke. Letting it out a moment after.

 “Just one question,” Lamar looked at me, “How bad was the roughhousing?”

 I softly wince and grab my right thigh with my free hand, “Aside from being somewhat sore, it was so bad that my thighs are actually red.”

 Lamar’s jaw dropped, “Dammmmmmmn. Shawty went in like that?”

 “Yeah ‘cause I didn’t put any work in.” I gave him a straight face filled with sarcasm in my voice.

 “Ahhh you lightskin ass nigga. I knew she was too much for you. She shoulda came over to me in the first place.” Lamar joked getting a kick out of my pain. “Would’ve taken her like a pirate.”

 As soon as he finished his sentence I laughed, “Lam, what the fuck does that even mean?”

 “It means that I’m grabbin’ for that booty. Duh.” He eyeballs me like I should have known what he was going to say this whole time.

 I laughed even harder. Which how was I supposed to know? As long as I’ve known him, Lamar has always spat out some of the weirdest but funniest comments ever. I can never predict what will come out his mouth next. “Why do I even fuck with you, man?” I shuffled my hair.

 “'Cause my looks help you get girls.” He’s drowning in pride.

 “Right.” I twist up my face in amusement.

 I heard a knock on the main door of this hotel room and I had a feeling it was Cash, Hyghly and Hawk. We still had a lot of work to do before we got to Radio City Hall so they were going to meet us to hang out at the hotel for a while then leave to run out on some errands later on today. Lamar gets up to open it and my prediction was right.

 “‘Sup niggas.” I take another pull and blow it into the air.

 “What’s up you pineapple lookin’ ass nigga?” Hawk smirked.

 “You niggas really have jokes today.” I shuffle my hair and take another pull.

 “‘Cause you make it so easy.” Hyghly laughed.

 “Right.” I blew smoke in Hawk’s direction.

 I pursed my lips and kept smoking my blunt.

 “So Abel, you wanna tell them you got fucked up again?” Lamar blurts.

 “What? Wait are you talking about Elise?” Hyghly asked with a childish smile forming on his bearded face.