Intro

Born and raised in Brooklyn, Twenty-Three years of my life have been wasted in the city that never sleeps and never have I ever met someone as interesting as Abel Tesfaye. Yeah, Abel, A.K.A "The Weeknd", the man whose voice makes pussies wet and dicks hard. If you're into that shit. He could have anyone he wanted and he chose me, Elise Harvey.

Unlike most of his little hoes, who met him at a concert, or at a strip club, I met him at a small little club in Manhattan. For one of the best clubs, it sucked. The music was too loud, it was humid as hell and the scene was crappy and I was ready to leave. I stood by the bar sipping on some fruity non-alcoholic mixture, when two hands roughly covered my hips and a sickly sweet captivating voice whispered in my ear.

"I didn't know New York City left its finest girls all alone at a bar at night." the low chuckle filled my ear as I turned around. My eyes met with this fine light skinned motherfucker, who stared at me behind weed glazed eyes, lip bitten, and head tilted almost as if he was trying to appear more innocent than normal. I chuckled.

"Are you sure you can even see me? I mean, I don't even get high but you look fucked up." My blunt words seem to pierce him for a minute. He looked stunned and then he laughed, brought me closer and looked me in the eyes.

"You're the one who's gonna get fucked up tonight...let's go." he pulled me along, I had nothing to complain about, I wanted to leave anyway.

"My place or yours?" he said as we loaded into a cab.

"Mine..." I smiled and brought my lips to his as the taxi pulled from the curb, too caught up to hear the string of curse words and yelling, followed by someone saying, 'Calm down Cash...'