The Beginning

Locking the door I turned around to see a faded Abel who could barely stand, a couple feet away from me, his voice filled with command, almost as if he were demanding something.

"Take your fucking clothes off." I decided to tease him a bit since he wasn't in his sober state of mind by leaving a trail of my clothes to my bedroom. Strangely enough, he followed me without complaints, until I had nothing on but my underwear. That's when he pinned me down on my bed and started the rough foreplay.

He noticed that I wasn't fighting back and stopped to look at me,

"You're OK with this?" I looked him dead in his drugged up eyes.

"Yeah."

"You don't even know me."

"I know who you are." The second the words left my lips, he smiled, his eyes overcome with lust, as he went down on me.

***

Around five in the afternoon after the beginning of what was a massive headache. I laid on my couch, cup in hand, drinking my ice tea as I recapped everything I did with Abel since last night.

Fuck, Sleep, Wake up, Fuck, Starbucks, Fuck, Movie, Fuck...Fuck...Fuck

 Damn, six times in one day. I must say that was an achievement. I was just surprised that Abel was down for it. He wasn't even supposed to stay this late but I guess I made an impression on him. Before he left, he gave me his number and smiled.

"Every time I come to NYC, I wanna see you." All I did was nod and flash a small smile. He leaned in for a kiss and I gave him a soft peck on the lips. He handed me a wad of cash and grinned.

"See you later, E.C.E." As he walked away, I stood there and thought about what that meant:

East Coast Elise.

I guess you could say it was cute. I locked my door and counted how much cash he gave me. Turns out he gave me $600. I'm not gonna lie, I was happy but it made me think, I'm not a prostitute. He probably gave me $600 because of the fact that we fucked six times. I shrugged off the thought and resumed to lay on my couch. My headache was still acting up so I took a nap. I was irritated with how sore my body was but I had to admit, he did everything right. It was truly inexplicable.

If there was anyone that wasn't happy with who I mingle with, it would be my Mom and my little sister, Kimberly. I told them about Abel and they don't understand why I associate myself with him.

He smokes, drinks, does drugs and endlessly screws women he doesn't love!

My mother always said. Well he's not the first person to be judged by my family. Most of the people I asscociate with do one or the other, or all. But I'm okay with that. Even though I don't drink, pop pills, or any drug that he does, I'm still into the club scene. And because of my show-stopping curves, I have no problem bringing a man or any celebrity for that matter home.

And my family understanding this still can't believe I feel this way. Besides most of the men I lay down with aren't worried about my drug experiences. They're not looking for a friendship in me. And I'm not going to beg for one. The fact that Abel wants to see me again for a good fuck is fine with me. He's just a bird and so am I.

So when it comes to how my family feels, I see no problem in giving Abel what he wants. Because in return, I'm definitely getting what I want.