Upcoming season 2

March 30, 2018 premiered the second season of "A Series of Unfortunate Events." I didn't hop aboard the bandwagon to check out this secondary series, and I'll admit, I've been unfortunate enough to be spoiled by some rather unusual changes from the book. However, there is apparently a big ending shocker to the series, and I've been putting that one off, so I've at least distance myself from that kind of content for a while. From the spoilers I've had, I have mixed feelings about this second season. Some of which I've had plenty of time to think and complain about. Under normal circumstances, I would watch this series in a heartbeat, but unfortunately, I'm having a streaming issue here, so all watching of this season will have to wait. Though with school trying to burn my mind to ashes as well, I suppose there's more than I wanted to bargain for going on here. However, with the glorious summer arriving to hopefully give me a break from this wretched work I am forced to do, I trust that I, in due time, will finally be able to see the entire series from start to finish. Who knows? Maybe the things I'm currently grumbling about will be made better in correct chronological order. Not to mention watching everything in order will make much more sense.

Until another day, unfortunates. Don't spoil me. I can handle that part myself.