"Yeah?"

"I know about last night."

My heart dropped. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I know about you and Jayk."

"Um, you do?"

"Yeah, why didn't you just tell me last night when I asked you what was wrong?"

"Because! I didn't want to hurt you Teec, I didn't want to keep leading you on, and I know how you feel about me and it just hurts that if I pick him, it'll hurt you, and if I pick you, it'll hurt him. I might as well just go get someone else."

"Britt, as much as it would hurt me, I wouldn't mind if you picked him over me."

"How can you be so sure about that?"

"Because I thought about it, and I want you to do whatever makes you happy, I realized that it's all I want for you, is you to be happy in whatever you do."

"Really?" I smiled at him.

"Really."He smiled back and we hugged. "Oh crap!" He said as he almost fell on the ice.

"Sorry!!"

"It's okay!" He laughed.

TC's POV

I got tired of skating so I went to sit on the chairs outside of the rink. Todd came to sit next to me. "Hey man, what's going on?"

"Oh nothing, just tired."

"No, I mean with you and Britt, I know something is going on."

"Nothing is going on." I looked at dr while she was skating with Blake and laughing with him. "We're just good friends." I smiled to try and keep my spirits up.

"Okay, well, I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to."

"Okay, thanks man."

He took off his skates and walked to the concession stand.

LATER

Everyone was done skating and we all headed to the pool part of the Jones Center.

"Awwe! I remember this! I haven't been here in forever." Britt said.

While we were swimming me and the guys saw a few fans that wanted to take pictures with us. "Omg! Aren't you guys After Romeo?!" The blonde girl said.

"Yes, we are!" We all said.

"I'm SUCH a Blake juliet! Can I have a picture with you?!" She asked Blake. "Awe, sure you can." Blake said. He took the picture with her.

The Brunette was a TC juliet so I took a picture with her. Then they went on about their business.

Me Britt and Jayk were in line for the slide, so I got my phone out and took a picture.

INSTAGRAM

768 Likes

Be back soon! #pool #goodtime

317 Comments

luv_afterromeo: Awe! I miss you guys already!

tcs_bae: Who is she? Love youu bae!!

that_girl: Looking good you guys! She's so pretty!!

--------

We went down the slide and we all had a blast.

Time was going by an it finally came down to going home. "Well, I'm pooped."

"Me too!" Alexis said carrying Mariana. "Time to head home."

"Sounds good to me."

We left the Jones Center and headed home. We got to the house and I plopped on the couch.

"Dang, lazy!" Alexis shouted at me.

Then the rest of the guys came to sit on the couch too.

"Well, I guess you're all lazy." She said laughing.

"Where's Britt?" Jayk asked.

"She went to take a shower to get all the chlorine off."

"Oh," he shrugged.

Jayk's POV

We all watched tv and then ridiculousness came on. "Oh yeah, I love this show!"

"Rob Dyrdek is my bae!" Britt said as she walked in the living room with her hair wet and wearing her pajamas. "We're not going anywhere else today, right?"

"Umm, I don't know cause we might." Alexis said.

"Well, I'll just get my clothes on when we do."

"Okay."

"I love Rob Dyrdek!" Britt shouted again.

"Oh, you do?" I asked her.

"Yes! He's so cute!"

"I like my bae," Alexis said as she walked to sit next to Drew.

"Yes hun, we all know this." Britt laughed.

She kissed Drew. "Dang you guys! PDA." I said as I laughed.

"Look who's talking! You're like the king of PDA!" Drew laughed.

I looked at Britt, and she looked at me.

"I knew you two kissed!!" Drew shouted.

"Babe!" Alexis shouted at Drew.

I saw TC's face go from happy to mad in a quick instant.

"Can I talk to you two?" Britt said, she looked at Drew. "In private?!"

"Okay," me and TC both said to her.

We walked outside and sat on the porch swing, I sat on one side and Teec on the other. "So, Teec, now that you know."

"Oh, he's knew all along." Britt said.

"Oh, you have?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"But that doesn't explain why you got mad in there." I said.

"Well, it's kind of hard to be up and happy about you kissing the girl that I'm falling in.." He stopped.

Britt put her face in her hand. "Teec. Really?"

"What?! I can't help it." He got up and walked inside.

"Teec!!" Britt shouted.

"Well, that's lovely." She said in a sarcastic tone. She sat down on the swing. "Can you please go in? I need to be alone."

"Okay." I said. I walked inside and left her there to think in peace.