Chapter Eight ~A Birthday Party And A Late Night Dip?~

~Violets pov~

'pling, pling, pling'

Went the the sink, as I strode my hand along the the handle and turned it off leavening a few drops after wards.

I was doing the dishes. well really, I was doing my chores. that yours truly, Mephisto gave me.

lets just say, I wasn't cooperating, so he got irritated, and said a few choice words. Then decided to give me a list of chores to do.

But hey! you can't blame me, I mean he was attempting to molest me...like really?? who does that? geez! and he calls himself a gental man!! more like a pervy man. Though, he was a tad bit drunk...and that may have kinda sorta in a small way have been my fault. hehe.

Anyways.

I was now finished with my chores of the day, he assigned me new ones daily, and decided I would go into his office and eh, I don't know bug the shit out of him.

I got him to say fuck! he actually says these words quite often I noticed. it's funny, and cute.

I've come to the realization over these past few weeks that I have feelings for Mephy. I'm not sure what kind, but their good ones i know that.

'tap tap tap tap' went the sound of my boots.

my mind was wondering, as I hot closer to the office door.

I though about the night I was running home from Lucifer's attack. the way I felt, if was as if he was right there. I couldn't shake the feeling off thst he was still after me, that their was still somthing he wanted from me.

I've began to have more nightmares,

and I would doze off into space more often. somtimes I would even just like that, pass out for no reason. Mephisto suggested that for my safty, I sleep in his room. sence he barely sleeps any way, plus he'd be closer to me if I ever was in danger of some kind.

He's very comforting..and soft and warm. the sound of his heart beating against his slightly tanned flesh.

it was like a lulaby. I would somtimes catch myself humming along to it as I would fall asleep at night, while he cradled me in his arms.

I turned the corner.

my cheeks were now fully flared with a hot red color blazing along my whole face.

I calmed myself as I reached his Door.

before I even got a chance to knock I heard his deep childish voice.

"Come in, yes." he bellowed with a bit of amusement.

I breathed in. I breathed out. I breathed in. I breathed out.

I did this numerous times before taking one last deep breath, and turning the knob.

"~ahh Violet my sweet! do take a seat hmm, what brings you up here? or is it you just wanted to see me?~" he clicked. also giving me a wink...along with a big smirk on his face.

"pshhh, as if...I uh, I was just bored is all I guess." I breathed.

"mmm and you'd like me to entertain you, my dear lady?" his smirk got even bigger, as he put is pen down and payed even more attention now.

damnit why does he have to do this? how the hell do I answer that?...Maybe I could just play along and see where this goes.

pray for me.

"Ohh but of corse mephis- I mean Mephy, please, do entertain me I promise I'll pay very good attention. " I teased, yet with a tint of sarcasm.

this only made him more alert. shit.