four

I said my goodbyes. Brandyn and Lucas who stayed at the schools boarding facilities and Jorie, along with Adam, who would drive themselves home.

"Tomorrow we have to make plans to go somewhere over the weekend. We have that Monday off anyways," Jorie suggested.

We were by the gym bleachers where all the guys were gathered chatting with the volleyball ladies

"We could go camping." Brandyn seemed far too enthusiastic.

"No," I scrunched my nose in distaste, "I would rather not get attacked by a wild animal." I shuddered at the thought. I hated the concept of outdoor living.

"Awe Charlie, don't be a sissy," he whined with a pleading pout.

Adam was texting on his phone. He had, in fact, been texting all practice.

Hmm. What's he hiding from me?

"Or," Lucas cut in before we could continue bickering, "we could go to the beach. I haven't been there in a while."

Lucas was an angel, always finding the middle ground His suggestion was easily agreed to.

"Ahhhh yes, I can get a well-deserved tan." Jorie swooned with her hands on her cheeks.

Brandyn's face was so comical, I laughed along with Adam and Lucas. "Jorie, you are a beautiful black woman. How, exactly, will you tan?" his expression incredulous.

"You'll see it when it happens," she sassed, slapping his bicep for good measure.

"Isn't Fun Spot by the beach? We could go there too," Adam finally added, contributing to the conversation.

"Heck yes!" Brandyn shouted, with a fist bump in the air.

After chatting about our plans briefly, I said goodbye, again, and went to change out of my cheer practice attire.

Realizing I had left Ethan waiting, I rushed outside to meet my expectant boyfriend.

°°°°°°°°
Once in the car, I halfheartedly listened to Ethan drone on about his football tactics when we finally arrived at my house. I quickly kissed his cheek and got ready to leave his overly expensive sports car, before he stopped me with a hand on my thigh.

"Babe, you're so beautiful," he cooed. I sat stoic as he leaned over to start kissing my exposed neck. He reeked of Axe cologne.

I made no sound as his lips traveled across to my ears, leaving a, sloppy, wet trail.

"C'mon baby, I know you love it," he rasped.

I felt dirty and used. Like many boys before, I knew his goal. Being the obedient girl I was trained to be, I complied and navigated my lips towards his.My mother would disown me if I made Ethan disappointed in me.

He hungrily kissed me, and I let him. He fumbled with his hands, catching my own and drifting them to his belt buckle.

That is where he truly wanted me.

I had a reputation to uphold and people to please.

So, I did.

I took the hint and unzipped his pants.

No matter how much I did not want to.

°°°°°°°

I sighed when I finally walked inside to the refreshing air conditioning of the mansion I called home. The Florida heat was something else.