I sighed running a hand through my hair. "I need some water. A lot of water." I told Damon, before walking past him and towards the kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and poured some water in it and drank it. 

I looked down at my hands confused to see them shaking wildly. I quickly slammed the cup onto the counter, looking down at my hands that were shaking madly. What is wrong with me? What is happening to me? I was snapped out of my thoughts by a knock on the front door. 

I sighed walking out of the kitchen and towards the front door with Damon following behind me. I swung the door open and revealed Rebekah who was standing in front of the door with shopping bags in her hands. 

She walked right past Damon and I making us look at her confused. "Where's Stefan?" She asked, ignoring us. 

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked, annoyed. I huffed slamming the door shut and walking right behind Damon who was following Rebekah. 

I crossed my arms watching Rebekah. "He left me here." Damon looked over at me with a raised brow causing me shrug. "My brother actually left me here." She said in disbelief. I balled my fist trying to stop my hands from shaking. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." Stefan spoke up as he looked at her. "Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." He said, giving her an careless expression. 

Damon looked at her curiously. "You're Klaus's sister?" He questioned. 

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure." She introduced causing me to raise an eyebrow at her. "Which one's my room?" She asked, making my eyebrows shoot up in surprise. 

"You're not staying here." Stefan refused. She looked over at Damon who didn't say anything. 

Then looked over at me as I kept my mouth shut not bothering to open it. "Rude. The three of you." She commented. "I'll see to it myself." She walked towards the stairs and climbed it leaving us three standing there quietly. 

We all glanced at each other in silence until Stefan broke it. "So I guess she's staying here." Stefan stated the obvious causing Damon and I to send him a look. 

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

I stuffed my hands into my pocket as Damon and I walked outside in silence. We decided to leave the boarding house and leave Stefan there to resume what he was doing earlier. I played with my rings around my finger as I stared ahead of us knowing I had to tell Damon about what was happening to me. 

 I sucked in a breath. "Damon."

"Hm?" He hummed in response before turning to look over at me. 

I slowly stopped which caused him to stop with me as he looked down at me curiously. "I need to talk to you about something." I sucked in a breath. "It's about my powers." He nodded for me to continue. "My vampire side is weakening and I don't know why." I told him running a hand through my hair. "Today my hands were shaking badly. I don't know what is wrong with me but when I shook Gloria's hand she told me how powerful I was and she had never met someone who held so much power." I informed him. 

He sighed. "She told me something." I looked at him as I stepped a little closer. "She said that someone had told her a story about a witch that every witch was scared of because of all the power she held. But that witch was dying so she had to pick a child to hold her powers and continue with them, she picked you Ella." My breath caught my throat. "Look we'll find out more about you witch problems, this situation, and more about what powers you have in you, do not use them or any type of spell." I sucked in a breath nodding my head.