How ?

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•Summer.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"How in the hell do you work this thing ?!?" Beatrice pokes at the camera she has aimed at a white board . Finally she concedes and ask her brother . He simply pushes a black button on the side of the camera . "Oh" was all she could say before pushing him out of the room . Finally she got three different colored markers . Black , grey , and blue . On the white bored she wrote 'wєlcσmє tσ mч vєrч fírѕt vlσg !' Then she pressed the red button and hid behind the camera . " Welcome to my very first VLOG ! " She said as she erased those words from the white bored and drew a girl on a swing set alone and crying " This is me every past year . Now I've decided to make a vlog to help me channel my emotions . How will this vlog help me ? Well I was hoping that you . The viewers would be my friends and help me get threw things . In return I'll help you in whatever I can . So first things first my name is Beatrice . Id like to change that so if you have any suggestions please leave them down below and I'll see which I like best ! Anywho , the reason I'm not showing my face is because I don't want to brake your screens ! Just kidding it's because I want to share my face with you guys when I reach 1,000 subscribers ! " she gasp after talking so much then says " May the odds be ever in your favor ! Good bye !" And turns the camera off .