My Show

I felt that things always worked out in my life. Even when I didn't do so hot in school or struggled with losses in my family, everything ended well. My family told me it was God's plan,so we should be thankful to him. I didn't believe them. I realized that everything i did was planned. It's like my life was a show.
I had to test my theory.

I began behaving erratically. I drove different ways to work to see if they had the scenery set up. I walked into random stores to see if they actually existed. My friends and family worried about me. They told me I seemed not to be myself. The producers must have figured out that i knew what was going on.
I tried my most daring attempt yet. One night,I got in my car and began driving. After hours of driving i pulled into a motel for the night and went to sleep happily for the first time in a long while,believing I outsmarted the producers.

I woke up in the same bed, but on a studio set with a man sitting next to me in a director's chair." Well look who woke up. You gave us quite a fright leaving like that" he began,polishing a gun in his hands." You know,we realized your little epiphany a whole back and let it go. You are a clever one,figuring it out. However,you made one error. The show was always about your brother. You,my friend,were an extra, and now your brother would deal with your tragic death this season".

Another short story that is not my idea but the twist there was too good. Since no one wants to participate in my competition, I guess it is canceled😣😢. Am so sad right now. Till next time