Memories

I was scrolling through my phone when I saw the picture of a young boy doing the trick.

I remember when I did the trick, it was a long time ago.

I was in my room bored when I saw the picture of a another kid doing the trick, I thought it was fun so I decided to try it. I was going slowly and slowly when I finally reached the top. I was happy and filled that I did it. I wanted to take a pic so I called my brother to help me. The picture was taken and I felt happy, I told him to help me post it,which he did, that was when the doorbell range, fearing it would be my dad, he quickly ran through the door, closing the door with my hand still on the hinges.

I shuddered when I thought about it and a tear dropped on my stump that I call a hand.

I looked at the picture again, then I saw it, the hair, the same green shirt. That was my picture but that couldn't be, i had deleted that platform a long time ago. My brain clicked and I instantly commented,

Do not let your brother go thro.......

It was too late.

Sad story wasn't it, if you understand what I meant by it was too late, comment about it and let others understand. By the way I do not know how to describe the trick. I guess it is that you would have to climb using the two corners of a room door or something but if I get the picture I would update it. The idea was gotten from a.... I guess Japanese comic book. I have forgotten the name but it is so nice to read. It is horror by the way. Till next time.