"I never said that I would GO. I said I would THINK about it." I crossed my arms.

"Nikki, you're going. He's the love of your life. That kind of love deserves a second chance." Jude surprises me with his advice.

Well, shit, when he puts it that way...

"He's also asking her to make time for him. It should be HIM making time for her. She's busy, too.  He's not the only one with a career." Lucy points out.

Well, shit, that's true, too.

+
+

Around noon I met up with Grimmy and James for lunch at Yauatcha in Soho. I always had my security team with me now because the paparazzi have been hounding me more than usual. A lot of Harry's fans come up to me, as well. Most of them are nice, but I guess recent pictures of him looking "miserable" surfaced and now they're not so nice.

Insert big eye roll here.

They were already seated inside and I sighed with relief when I spotted them in the dim lit restaurant. I almost made it to the table, but a chair scooted out in front me and nearly made me flip over it and go head first onto the floor.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright. That was a close one." I force out a laugh then blink at the apologetic girl twice. I've never met her, but I recognized who she was.

Dua Lipa.

"If I had known that the queen was here, I would've been more careful." She jokes, but it feels forced. This is awkward. Her friends or whoever she was with were laughing and whispering to each other.

"Ha, I'm not royalty. Excuse me..." I walk around the chair that is still in my way. "I'm so sorry it took forever, I had a crowd of people following me." I hugged Grimmy then James who squeezed me harder than usual and wouldn't let go.

"Why didn't you tell me about you and Harry? I would've sorted him out right away!" James sounded upset then made a weird face. "Are you wearing a cross necklace?"

"Nikki would never accept Jesus Christ as her lord and savior. Don't be ridiculous, Corden! That's Harry's necklace! Does it burn your skin?" Grimmy laughs.

"For fuck's sake, I'm not ANTI Christian nor do I worship the devil." I roll my eyes and sit down.

Since it had taken awhile for me to get here, they had ordered for me since they knew what I liked. I quite enjoyed the ambiance of this restaurant. It was very dark and it didn't feel like people were staring at me, except the table that was next to us. Dua's little friends kept looking over at me and I could've sworn a flash went off. Why would they want a picture of me?

Finally, one particular buddy of hers let a loud comment slip. More of them started to pipe in. I felt like I was a teenager back in school being talked about by the popular kids.

"How awkward that you slept with her boyfriend!"

"I'm sure he's no longer dating that loon. She was in the nuthouse."

"Wow, harsh, but true."

Their roaring laughter filled the restaurant, disturbing other tables around them.

"Shut the fuck up! None of us even know her! I feel so dirty right now." Dua sounded humiliated.

I'm not sure what hurt more, that Harry slept with someone prettier and younger than me or that people just generally assume that I'm insane.

"Want to move to another table?" James rubbed my back.

"No. I can't let them think that they got to me. They want to see the crazy chick go crazy." I took a large gulp of water. "I shouldn't be jealous, but I am. She's prettier and younger than me."