•11•

Taehyung's p.o.v

Why would I even listen to him? Why would I run out of the house in the middle of the night, just to make sure that he's safe? Is this what guilt makes you do? Am I really that guilty?

Probably I am, or else I wouldn't be in the Taxi at this hour, asking the driver to take me to the hospital Jungkook is in.

I don't believe my imagination, I obviously don't. It's just.... what if the 20% turns out to be the truth? For now, I'll still stick with 80% and think that he's not real. But the what ifs is making me loose my mind. Am I really crazy? If I'm not, then I'm sure that I'd be soon.

Jungkook, stop playing with my mind.

After paying the driver, I ran inside the hospital. I found myself running inside without asking the receptionist what room he was in. Not like she would've said. Visiting hours are basically over.

Shit, this place is like a puzzle

The hospital was obviously too big for my own liking. Rich fuckers.

Think Taehyung, where can he be? After realising that I was lost I tried to think of Jungkook. If he really works on my brain cells, then he will have to show up

Jungkook

Jungkook

Jungkook

And there goes nothing. I think I should try harder.

"you don't have to pay for your sessions anymore, because I'm never going to show up again."

Jungkook's words rang in my head, he obviously didn't show up when I was thinking about him on my bed, after he disappeared. Not even, when I was in the cab, hoping that he was okay.

"Jungkook, I'm here." I closed my eyes and tried to picture him standing in front of me.

"T-T-Taehyung?" When I opened my eyes, my heart almost dropped. I wasn't expecting this, Jungkook was standing in front of me, but he was.... fading "He tricked the officers, they're not watching on me anymore. I tried to stop them. B-b-but-"

"Room No and floor." He looked at me with confusion but soon realised what I was asking

"I-I- don't know."

"But you just said."

"I don't remember- what the fuck."

It can't be, how can I believe him?

"How come you don't know?" Now I'm 90% sure that I'm hallucinating.

"I don't understand either. I was in my room, and then suddenly I'm here. I'm-"

"WHAT THE FUCK? Are you kidding me?" And at that moment, I barely cared about- what people would think of me. There's no hiding anymore. I'm crazy, I'm fucking crazy. I've been attending mental sessions. I'm mental, I'm crazy, that's what I am.

"Please- help me" His hurt expression didn't affect me. Anger, pure anger, that's all I was feeling.

"Sir? Can I help you with something?" I turned around and saw a nurse looking at me

"Do you think I'm crazy?"

"I-umm- what?" She backed off as I took a step ahead

It felt like my body was working on it's own, it wasn't in my control anymore. My feet moved on it's own, my word's didn't make much sense, and it felt like I hadn't said any of it, it just slipped out, on it's own.

"Do. You. Think. I'm. Crazy?"

"What are you doing?" I didn't bother to look at Jungkook, I just wanted to remove my anger. On something or someone

"SECURITY GUARDS" the lady screamed as I pushed her against the wall. I don't know what took in me, but I slapped her.

"Shut the fuck up, you annoying bitch." My fist landed on her stomach "I'M NOT CRAZY"

"H-help." Her choked sobs were finally heard by someone, as I felt few arms holding me back from hitting the woman any further.

"Take him to the police station." Someone said, and that's when I started panicking.

No

I pushed my elbow behind and hit the person holding my waist. I then pushed the other man as I ran to the left and took the stairs. I kept climbing until my feet gave up. I don't exactly know what floor it was, but I kept running any way.

I can't be caught, I don't wanna be in jail. I did nothing wrong. It wasn't my fault, I didn't mean to.

"DON'T DO IT." A familiar scream caught my attention, Jungkook's scream

I ran in the direction I heard the scream. It continued until I reached a room in the far corner. I didn't had time to make sure if it was really the room, as few people were still chasing me, I pulled the door open and marched inside before closing it shut.

My mouth released a breath of relief, and that relief was already gone when I turned around.

A body on the hospital bed, that seemed lifeless with all the tubes and oxygen mask on it, was Jungkook's. What surprised me more was the pizza delivery guy standing besides his bed, and another fading Jungkook standing behind the delivery guy.

"Taehyung, he has a gun." My eyes widened when I saw the panick on Jungkook's face, as he pointed at the pizza box in the older males hands. "Play along, don't let him know that you know about the gun."

"Who are you?" I fake smiled at the male, even though I was shitting my pants in reality.

"Pizza delivery" he smiled brightly at me, and that's when I saw a golden tooth on the upper set of his teeth. Gross

"Taehyung, remember how you told me that I work on your brain cells? Remember how I was able to sit when you wanted me to? Now ask me to grab the gun from the box, think of it, order it... there are possibilities that it would work, and I would have some mass. I would be able to hold it or pick it up. Just try."

What the fuck are you saying kook? Have you lost your mind?

"I think Junghyun hyung ordered it, you can just keep it and go." I tried to wipe any sign of fear on my face, but I think it didn't work after all.

"Aren't you Kim Taehyung?"

How the fuck?

"It's gonna be fun." He said as he opened the box and removed the gun, before pointing it towards me.

Fuck

____________
I wanna have some coffee but I'm prohibited from taking caffeine.

Anw, if you find any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors then please tell me, so that I can correct it.

I CANT GET OVER HOW BEAUTIFUL MY BABY LOOKS IN 'SINGULARITY', PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.