Chapter 9 ~ I get the point

Chapter 8 ~ I get the point

(*everyone comes in an smells like out side so you go an take a shower down stairs in the guess room because jaden needed to talk to kahla*)

Kahla: (*very happy*) yes jaden

Jaden: (*closes the door*) sit on the bed

Kahla: (*she does that an he pulls out a necklace*) awwwww :') jaden I love it!

Jaden: ummm (*puts it around her neck*) I know it's only been a lil while since I met you but I wanted to give you this before I left an I didn't forget!

Kahla: (*hugs him*) awww jaden it's so lovely I love it (*kisses him*)

Jaden: (*smiles a big smile*) :) I'm glad you like it!

Kahla: I had so much fun with you this whole joinery was the best ever!

Jaden: I had so much fun with you to every moment Christian!

Kahla: imma be sad--- (*stops her sentence*) wait what u say (*shes still smiling but it's almost fake*)

Jaden: I said I had some much fun with you to every moment!

Kahla: (*gets off the bed*) >:( no you didn't you called me Christian!!! *yells an him*

Jaden: wait wait no bay you might jus be hearing stuff

Kahla: *yells* ohhh sooo I'm hearing stuff Now huh

Jaden: no please don't yell

Kahla: (*points finger on his forehead an pushes his head hard*) don't tell me what to do when you calling me wrong names am stuff I bet she some girl u mess with when you on your tours pshhhh!! Out my face with that mess! (*walks out the door but turns back around an says this like shes about to cry*) you know (yn) was right stars don't do nothin but cause that Hurt! An I thought I could trust you! :'(

Jaden: {PRO~ what have I done 0.0}

Kahla: (*runs down the step , but stops because she sees Jacob putting a necklace on Michelle, she sits down on the top of the stair an touches the necklace jaden gave her she opens it an sees it's a picture of jaden an some other girl!*) *rolls eyes* of course!! (*she rips the necklace an runs back up Stairs an opens the room door again!*)

Kahla: an take back you stupid neck lace (*she throws it hard at jaden*) I think that was suppose to go to her to !!

Jaden: but wait kahla that was a mistake! (*but it was to late she slammed the door in his face an ran Down the stairs to where you was taking a shower!*)

(*she walks straight in*)

You: aye I'm in the shower! (*you hear crying*) kahla!

Kahla: man (yn) I jus saw jaden I mean Jacob put a necklace on Michelle neck down stairs

You: (*stop the shower an look at the curtain*) ok ? 0.0 so why are you crying

Kahla: (*yells with tears going down her face*) (yn) jus don't worry about me you need to go check what going on out there *point to the door* with Jacob! :''(

You: ok ok (*changes in to pajamas really fast*)

(*while kahla an you was in the bathroom Jacob an Michelle had went out to the balcony to talk*)

Michelle: sooo! Have you found it in your heart to forgive me! I am truly sorry an all I've been thinking about is you! I know you have been thinking about me, about the way things use to be an how you look an my eyes!

Jacob: *sighs* yes it's true I have been thinking about you but it's not fair on (yn) end

Michelle: Jacob listen to me!!! She is a great girl an all but she will never be able to understand how me an you worked an did things don't you miss that ? (*she titled her head*)

Jacob: (*looks away*) idk what's going threw my mind right now I'm jus so....

Michelle: don't you want things to go back to the way it was! You choose me over any girl in the world when u came to L.A I came here *points to the ground* to chicago to get things right between us!!

(*you ran out the bathroom an kahla stayed in crying you looked around the living room*)

You: have you seen jake!

Mimi: yea i think he went up stairs but wait what's wrong why are you so in a rush!!

You: (*you passes her comment an Ran up the stairs*)

.........

Jacob: I know but idk what to think! I'm jus so confused on what to do

Michelle: well let me help you (*she leaned in....

(*you opened your room door but saw no one! You checked you bathroom your closet an finally....*)

Michelle: (*kissed Jacob, not a quick one but a long an passionate one, he put his arms around her while they was kissing an held her tight*)

You: (*you ran to the balcony an opened the doors*) 0.0 :0

Michelle: (* stop kissing Jacob an turned an looked at you*) *gasp*

Jacob: (*looked at you with his glowing eyes an hands still around Michelle waist*)

You: (*door handles still in your hand*) i get the point!

Michelle: *gasp* it's your girlfriend!

You: EX (*you closed the doors back on then everything turned blur, you ran down the stairs an out the house, down The street into the darkness*)