Chapter 6 ~ Can We Talk

Chapter 6 ~ Can we talk

You: uhhhh imma mess

Roc: (*checks phone*) aye we gotta head back any way Keisha an Dave wants us home!

Prince: alright (*takes food out an packs it for everyone while they clean up the mess*)

You: thanks Demetri for everything (*gives him a hug an heads out the door*)

.........

(*back at your house*)

Keisha: dang what happen to y'all!! 0.0

Roc: we don't even want to talk about it!

Mimi: yes cuz roc started it

Roc: lol I so didn't mean to do that

Keisha: ohh well imma jus taste test this pizza for y'all while y'all go clean up!

Ray: don't take alot Keisha! We know you lol

Dave: I'm watching her

You: you to Dave

Dave: lol

You: (*you Jacob jaden an kahla head up stairs to your room*) ughh Jacob come help me get clean!

Jacob: alright (*he walks behind you into the bathroom an grabs a towel an starts dusting the food an powder off*) dang you got alot of it!

You: yea I know *yells* jaden you better not be sitting on my bed with all that stuff!!

Jaden: 0.0 (*jumps up an dust food off*) no Its all good lol

You: (*you take Jacob shirt off an help him clean up to*) lol you got the worst to!

Jacob: yea I know

Kahla: (*walks in*) umm once again somebody's shirt is off!

Jacob: lol this time she took it off I had no control over that!

You: lol we jus cleaning off

Jaden: (*walks in*) alright my turn 

(*kahla an jaden starts cleaning off while you am Jacob walk out an change into different clothes*)

Jacob: (*jumps on your bed*) aaa!! This is better!

You: (*follow behind him*) yea but we better go get some food before every one eats it all (*the two of you get up an head down stairs but before you stopped an looked into the bathroom*) ummm why jaden shirt off

Kahla: (*looks back an mouths*) omg he got a body!

You: lol

Jaden: bring us some food up to

You: alright got ya! (*you run down the Stairs an see that Jacob already fixed you an him a plate*) awww thank you! You can take it up stairs I have to make jaden an kahla one! (*you head into the kitchen an put food on both plates An then head up stairs*) awww boo your the best!

Jacob: lol I know I know ;)

Jaden: (*comes out the bath room still shirt less*) thanks (yn) for the food (*he takes his plate*)

You: it's all good

Kahla: ughh (*grabs her plate*) alll that work (*takes a bite of the pizza*) umm but it's good :)

Jacob: thank you thank you I made it my self! Took alot of work but it paid off (*bites pizza*)

You: (*look at him*)

Jacob: (*looks at you*) ;) lol

Dave: (*comes up to the room*) aye (yn) can you walk this down to the mail box for me!