I Love Her

Third Person POV

"She loves tulips."

"Well, she's gonna hug you tightly for these." Said the florist.

Smiling Yoongi says, "If only graves could hug back."

He thanks the florist before walking out of the shop.

He drive his car silently til the familiar yet unwelcoming can be seen. The air cold and dead leaves are riding the rhythm.

"Hey," He flash a painful smile. "I've got these white tulips, your favorite."

Yoongi stares at the flowers. "You know, all I have left are memories. Trust me, I remember every little things." He sighs. "I remember her smile, day after day she would give me those smiles I never want to missed. I watch her and thinking I can't believe that that woman loves me, I can't believe how many times I could've loved her like she always deserves.

She's not what I've expected but she's everything I've ever wanted and I thought when she came, I would want to ran away but she made me think its safe to stay."

This time Yoongi is shedding his tears when a man tap him by the shoulders and smile.

"Hey," Jimin acknowledge Yoongi. "She's a good listener, huh?"

"She's the best." Yoongi answer briefly.

"How you doin' there aunt Yoomi? Yoongi here is a shipwreck, I wish you could get up from there and spank his head just once." Jimin laughs.

"Don't bad-mouth me in front of my mom, you scoundrel." Yoongi can't help but laugh too.

"Also, Yoongi's got really a tongue technology aunt Yoomi, he never stops cussing at me." Jimin frowns like a kid. Yoongi gives him a face and decides to ignore him to shut him up.

After a while Jimin speaks again. "You visiting her today?"

Yoongi nods, looking at the sky.

"I miss her too, you know. It's been months." Jimin sighs. "I miss her complaints and her stomping feet whenever she gets irritated. Also, her ugly face--"

"She's not ugly."

"To be honest, she is ugly when she cries--"

"F*ck you Jimin."

That made Jimin burst out from laughter.

"Now you are the one looking ugly." Yoongi hissed at Jimin who's now at his knees from laughing.

"Oh c'mon, I know for a fact that everybody wants to see how sexy I am when I laugh." Jimin snorts.

Yoongi wanted to say something more but he's just too tired to talk.

Jimin finally stops laughing and stand up again. "We better hurry then. Jin and Taehyung are living in the hospital literally. Those two acts like they're Summer's husbands, you can't blame them for loving her so much though."

Jimin smiles to himself. How could not anyone loves her? She's so pure and alive. The first time Jimin saw her was when he followed Summer for a reason he got curious as to how Yoongi cried himself out just because of a girl.

He didn't believe in love at first sight but he couldn't explain the feeling when he first laid his eyes on her. 

Jimin secretly learned how to love Summer but he knew he couldn't do much about it because he knows how much Yoongi cherish her.

He accepted the truth and choose her to be happy with Yoongi again.

Jimin looks to his side and see Yoongi who's now walking to his car. "What the-- wait for me moron!" He ran also towards his car before bowing his head to Min Yoomi's grave.

While driving Yoongi's phone is ringing nonstop. He picks it up and see that its Jin.

He feels suddenly alerted. "Why? What is it?"

"Where are you? You need to hurry." Jin's voice is overwhelming.

Yoongi feels numb and remember what the doctor says. "You need to make a decision. Her body's tired... she's tired."

It broke him.

He step on it and drive more faster.

As soon as he reach the hospital, he pants inside, didn't even acknowledge the familiar faces nor even remember to breath.

He loves her more than she will ever know.

He loves her more than he will ever show.

He'd fallen for this beautiful girl, who was so much more than pretty. She was smart. She was funny. She was brave. She had a past that wasn't all that lovely, yet she still put a smile at her face.

Yoongi saved the best of him for a heart that understood the worst of him.

And that heart belongs to Lee Summer.

He just couldn't bear of letting her go. Not ever.

"Where is she? What happened?" He shouts.

Jin walks towards Yoongi with unsure face while Taehyung is holding back his tears.

The whole guys are all there. He went passed them and ran towards her room slowly, preparing himself for what to see.

He was holding his breath as he walks.

And then she's there.

Like a sunshine after days of storm.

Alive and smiling.

Yoongi was frozen.

He couldn't believe his eyes, but if this is real, then he wouldn't close them and missed any moment.

"You're late."

Her smile is as beautiful as Yoongi can even imagine.

**

The end.

Thank you for assailing your heart and soul throughout. 

I hope you find someone who traces the lines in your hands just to feel close to you, someone who believes that the ocean is trapped in your eyes. 

Find someone who loves the bones in your body and loves the skin you live in.

Find someone who will help you Love Yourself.

"It's alright even if you don't have a dream. Its possible not to have one. Just be happy." - Min Yoongi

" - Min Yoongi