The power of Madonna

Zacznij od początku

Mister hue then says "Guys! you know, it's come to my attention that many of you haven't been treating the young ladies of our group very nicely lately. You're disrespectful, bullying, sexist, and I hate to say it, Misogynistic." but I shake my head saying "Mister Shue have you ever thought about how the girls have been treating the boys?" of course what i say catches the boys of guard cuz they all turn towards me surpise as Mister Shue shakes his head slowly. "See? What you don't get is that girls pursssure boys way to much as well as push them away when we need them the most. Yes i do that cuz girls need time alone but i don't get mad over my boyfriend over him not helping me when i exactly pushed him away for. Quinn" i look over at Quinn and in the corner in my eye i see puck look down smiling a bit.

"but i also don't lie about important things and all of sudden tell the truth after being with the person after how long of dating them? oh right Tina" i turned towards my gothic best friend as she looked down towards the ground "and yes James didn't have the right to say what he said" i kick james legs before continuing talking "but he had some type of reason to say it. And some boys who actually love the girl don't go around fucking the school. Santana. Britt. Puck as well but he tried helping out someone he made pregnant" i lean back looking up at the ceiling "What I'm saying is Girls disrespect boys as much as boys disrespect girls cuz guess what we're all human. It's how we are."

I stretch yawning as i lazily lean on mike once more before saying "I don't really care what you guys do just remember that you're partner can feel what you're feeling" Everyone was quiet for awhile until Mister shue says "Still boys try something new" making puck say "i still don't think us guys should do this i just think it's weird" Rachel being Rachel says "well i couldn't disagree more"

i sigh shaking my head before standing up and leaving the room to my next class

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"OH HELL NO!" I yelled standing up ready to start throwing punches at the guy right besides Mister shue but of course all of the boy were holding me back. Then Jessie kid says "I thought you all would take this news a little better. I'm a star. you can learn from me." That just tricks me cuz i starting throwing punches more as well as yell "Learn from you?! Oh please who would want to learn from a over ego asshole?! You aren't allowed in this club! if mister shue lets you i will quit! cuz YOU ARE SPYING JERK!" i yell pushing off the boys and grabbing my stuff but of course Rachel says "who cares. You always leave Peyton why even come back?!"

i stop at my tracks and slowly walk towards Rachel before bitch slapping her "okay then....i won't come back...just don't come crying to me when the glee club gets angry at you Rachel..." I looked down at her as she covered her cheek and stared up at me sacredly and my hair in my face so no one sees my glassy eyes. "good luck with this...with regionals..." i say whimpering slightly and pushing Mister shue and Jessie out the way and ignoring the yells from everyone besides Rachel and the two i  just pushed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I sigh moving my earbuds out of my ears and looking up to see kurt and Mercedes signing. I smile slightly before laughing and cheering for them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i stop by the doors of the choir room watching the boys seeing the boys sing. I smile slightly missing singing with everyone. James looks over at me and slightly stop but when Mike pushes him he starts to sing again but still looking at me sadly. Waving at him slightly before smiling and slowly walking away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

standing at the door way of the auditorium watching the glee club preform. throughout the performance the only person who noticed me was Jellyfish and of course Mike as well as james but no one else. i knew they wanted to run up  there and sing with them cuz the way they were looking at me but i just shook my head and left once they finished.