Leisure Space (Read Authors Note)

You kept dashing from your home. Into the wilderness. It was one of the adventureous, but peaceful places for you. There is just so many trees to climb, many space and rivers to swim into. Although you wouldn't mind getting your clothes every twice a week or so....

In short you just loved adventures. You didn't mind when your parents are around. As long as you're free as a flying bird. You were glad but miserable, at the same time.

While you tink of running away from home made your tears escape. But losing those thoughts made you breakaway from the jail of crazy voices around you at that time.

You dived into the lake as you swimmed back up to get some air. A large smile came across your face as you scanned the scence of nature in the forest. Then you dived back in again.

Minutes like seconds to you. The forest was like an adventurous playground. I mean your adventurous playground.

The trees pictures a climbing frame. The vine descibes itself as an swing. The small cliffs into the water felt like diving boards. The cliffs on top of the mountains were a look out and the bushes are secretive places to hide in.

Once you had enough fun for one day. Since the night was coming for the other half til the day ends. You sighed and stood up. Since you slipped, but it wasn't seroius since you weren't hurt. You searched around the place to find a path back home. It was useless. For the first time, you were lost. In the woods alone. Waiting for a eye catching house to appear and save yourself from a person you tries to eat you.

You rolled your eyes at that thought. And jogged straight. Heading south. It has been one and an half of hour. But still no hope.

Your legs sank to the grass. And tears ran free from your eyes. "DAD!" you screamed for assiantance. But there was still no signal. You refused to wait for some "dazzling prince" to come and rescue you.

So you continued dashing. With the tears making a breakout from your eyes. Screaming for your father every 15 breaths.

"______!" Goku called out to you. However your hope was rising up. But the call was faint. You dashed towards where the voice of your father was coming from.

"I'm coming!" he reminded you. With concern in his voice.

"DAD!" you yelled.

"_____!"

"FATHER!"

"______!"

As the calls became more louder. The hope you have was increasing.

"_____!"

"DAD!"

As you took sight of the your father. He noticed that smile on your face. Goku felt relieved that you weren't kidanapped or anything. Atleast the only thing mattered is that you were safe. 

Goku was just half a centre away from his own (son/daughter). Until Frieza appeared out of absoultey no where. And grabed you from the green planted small hay. Showing that menaching smirk of his.

"F-frieza!" Goku stammered trying to hide his anger from his (son/daughter).

CLIFFHANG- No i'm kidding!. No one like's cliffhangers!. ^_^

Goku: Uh AmiWolverineMarvel?.

AWM (me): Yes Goku?.

Goku: What's a cliff hanger?.

AWM (me): Well Goku it's-

Frieza: You think you know what it is.

AWM (me): Your the one who put that there Frieza.

Frieza: I know ;D

AWM (me): SHUT UP MOMENT SPOLIER!!! *tries to throw furniture at him*

Frieza: Tut tut you can't do that cause it wasn't in the story :D

AWM (me): OH WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTINUE THE STORY THE READER MIGHT NOD OF IF WE HAVE THIS CONVERSATION!!.

Goku and Frieza: Fine T_T

AWM (me): Anyways where were we?. LET US COUNTINUE!!.

Your cries and scremas made Goku weak as Frieza was hurting you. "Let (him/her) go..." Goku pleaded. As he froze in shock, silence and in pain.

Frieza chuckled. As he countinued gripping your small body. Since you were a child after all. Your screams of pain got louder and rang in your father's ears. "FRIEZA STOP THIS!" he yelled at him. Since Frieza was giving pain to you. The (son/daughter) of Goku.

He couldn't hide his anger no more. He can't bare it. His hair went up, and transformed from the shades of a Raven's feather into a colour of gold. His eyes were a happy sky blue. But it came from his very own fury. He screamed. He was a Super Sayain now.

Frizea made a "hmph" sound like he was unamused. As he tossed you to the side of the field like you were trashed.

"Was I interrupting anything?" he asked sarcastically as the smirk never managed to leave his face.

Your father was silent. He had nothing to speak after what he took sight of. That he was too weak to save you. But however there was no one. To aid him to give courage.

Well except you. But you felt blurriness in your eyes. It was difficult for you to breate at this time. You can listen to your heart beat. You had no idea what to say.

Frieza chuckled darkly. While your father powered up. He tried to gather up his courage.

Then Frieza's reaction changed. His expression transformed. He was now angered like Goku was before.

His eyes furrowed and he gritted his teeth.

He teleported of the ground and into the air. "THIS FOR REVENGE NOW TIME TO DIE!" he screamed as he send his death beam at a random direction.

But as you notice Goku was about to fight Frieza alone. You refused to let your father die. You dashed by his side. SInce your foughts were quite numb. Then the attack came straight at both of you and your father.

The next thing Goku knew was that he peched right up. He refused to open his eyes. His hands grasped the blanket along with the matress. Sweating and gasping loudly.

A/N:HOLY CRAP THAT WAS LONG!!!. *faints* But this was supposed to be a short story. But anyways since the next might be the last one. But however if you want more than just one!. I'll make this a drabble notebook for more stories. But yeah, but it had to be under construction. So yeah, if you more than one PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK. And if you have an idea for this comment below I'd love to hear your ideas. And i'm nearly to UP TO 50 followers YAY!!.

But yeah. So i'll C U Soon!.