Waking Up From A Nightmare (Read Authors Note)

Goku refused to open his eyes. His hands grasped the blanket along with the matress. Sweating and gasping loudly.

Chi-Chi blinked her eyes to open as she noticed her husband struggling. Your mother perched up to gaze at Goku.

"Goku... What's wrong honey?" she questioned timidly. The breathing of her husband was herd through the entire house.

Not long enough, the couple herd you barging into the room. "DADDY!" you screamed. As your tiny arms were spread out. Each arm reached to one end side each of his chest.

Goku's eyebrows furrowed. But he unlocked his eyes slowly and his sight was blurrier than normal. But he still took sight of you.

Your father's right arm grabbed Chi Chi's waist and pulled her near himself. His left arm guarded your small tiny heighted body. As the tears slowly dropped down from his eyes.

Later that same day. Your two big brother's Gohan and Goten. Entered through the door. It was nearly, sun set though and the visit was unexpected. But the household didn't bother about the whole reminding bussiness. Unless if it's an important matter.

 Soon enough, after the sun fell out of the scencery. The family was having a thrill of time. Surely there was the usual get togethers. But what mattered was that the morning was foul. But the day had a brighter ending.

A/N: OMG Another one of those short entires!!. SORRY JUYS!!. :'( But anyways since you LOVE THIS SHORT STORY!!. I'm thinking about changing up the story little bit. Into more of a drabble booklet but to do that. I might constuct it a litttle bit but not a lot though which means I have put this on hold for a little while. Cause I'm still working my two chapter fan fictions "The Beast and The Innocence" and "Piccolo's Daughter Book 1." So be sure to check those out if you want. :) I also got one chapter book on hold as well and i'll let you know when i'm nearly up to the end or something like that so I can counitinue onward with the this. And if I just take too long or something like that. I'll maybe post one update on this. So you don't have to be hasty and demand to hurry up. But I might post some updates when I get bored or something like that and yeah.

ALSO THANKS FOR THE 250+ reads!!!. And i'll c u in the next CHAPTER!!. :D Well.... when there is one...