Who?

Bae Jinyoung. He walked

me home. He's really nice.

OMG! Did you get

his number? 

No! That's besides

the point, even though I 

wish I did. He's actually

really cool and nice, and cute!

Ooh, you should ask him to prom.

He seems perfect for you!

I'll think about it.

I'll talk to you tomorrow at school.

I've gotta make some food now. Bye!~

Bye bye!

I put my phone down and got up. I cooked some ramen and watched some TV before going to bed.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and went to school. While at my locker, Woojin came up to me. I snarled under my breath as I saw him. I then noticed Tzuyu also glaring at him from a distance.

"Hey ba-."

"Don't you DARE call me that! I saw you yesterday making out with that girl. Don't think you'll get away with this! I waited for you and you just back stabbed me! I thought you loved me, was that all a lie?" I shouted at his face. He looked shocked and confused but I could see right through it.

"What are you talking ab-."

"DON'T try that with me! I know what I saw," I yelled again. Everyone was looking at this point, but I didn't care.

"Babe, please," Woojin tried to kiss me but I slapped him away. I growled under my breath.

"Don't touch me with those lips you used to make out with that girl. We're OVER!" I stormed away over to Tzuyu. We walked to class together. She tried to reassure and comfort me, but I just couldn't. We then got excused from class and decided to go out of the building.

I balled my eyes out as Tzuyu hugged me.

"It's okay. He wasn't worth it. You could definitely find someone better then him. He's an idiot for cheating on you," Tzuyu said as we sat under a tree. She hugged me and stayed with me. I then heard foot steps coming.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?  What did he do to you?" I recognized the voice as Jinyoung's. He came next to me.

"I broke up with him. He wouldn't even admit that he did it. I hate him," I growled. Jinyoung hugged me and his embrace felt warm. 

"I better get going now. I'll leave you two be. Feel better (Y/N)!" Tzuyu got up and went back inside. It was then just me and Jinyoung. We sat in silence, but not the awkward kind.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course."

~Time Skip To Prom~

"OMG! You look beautiful!" said Dahyun, one of Tzuyu's friends that she invited. I blushed a bit.

"You look great too! I love that colour on you," I complemented back. We both laughed at each other. We all came to Tzuyu's house to get ready.

"Hey Tzuyu, can you do my hair for me?" I asked as I sat down in front of her. She nodded and got to work. Jihyo had did my makeup and I went shopping for a dress with Momo. 

When she finished with my hair, I thanked her and went to hangout with the other girls. We watched a movie while waiting for the boys to come. We all had dates but still wanted to go with each other. 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang. Tzuyu opened it and was greeted by our dates. I spotted Jinyoung and smiled.

"(Y/N), you look beautiful," Jinyoung said shyly. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself either," I said back. He smiled and took my hand. We all got in a limo together.

When we got there, the party had already started. We all went to dance and eat. Then, the slow music came on. I held onto Jinyoung's shoulders as his hands were on my waist. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. The music then ended.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend," Jinyoung asked out of the blue. I was surprised but smiled.

"Yes, of course."