Are we a thing!

I came up to him and hugged him.

" Princess I love your hugs but why are you hugging me."

" Thank you."

" For buying you makeup, are you really thanking me."

I laughed, " No for being there and making me realize that I really want this."

He start grinning, " Princess you just made my day. But I should go."

" Wait!"

He nodded, " Yes."

" What are we?"

He replied instantly, " We are a couple so therefore you are stuck with me until we die."

That made my heart jump out my chest but I had to seem cool.

I laughed, " Diddo bad boy."

" But on a serious note if I ever make you feel uncomfortable please tell me, I don't want to rush you or make you feel like you have to be rushed. Promise?

He stuck his pinkie out. Such a kid. I smiled and linked our pinkies, " Promise but I'm not uncomfortable just don't want your uncle and your little brother to see. Now that is weird."

He laughed, " Alright Princess."

++++++++++++++

I went home and took a shower since I didn't take one at Christians. After Hunter left Christian walked in and saw my neck. He start making Christian jokes but got out once I threatened to tell Hunter.

I covered my neck and you can't even tell. Hunter words were, " Be proud, don't hide those beautiful marks."

Boys.

If you would of told me that I would of been with a bad boy, I would of laughed in your face. Hunter completes me and even though I was being a stubborn prick I knew something was there. It was more than friends.

And I mean I can call that sexy guy my boyfriend! What can be better than that?

I went downstairs to see what my family were up to and I saw Mia sitting on the couch.

When did she get here?

" Why Hello, long time no see."

She looked at me and ran to hug me, " I missed you."

I laughed, " I missed you too."

She was looking at my neck. Fuck! The shower!

" Wow best friend what happened there?"

" Shut up and come with me."

I had to put some more on and I needed to do it before everybody saw it. We walked inside my room and I closed the door.

" Spill!"

I went to pull the concealer out and put some on my neck.

" Hunter."

She shrieked, " Are you fucking kidding me?! So what does this mean?! Like are you guys a thing?! Is Linter finally here?!"

" MIA!"

She took a couple breaths and sat down.

" LINTER IS HERE!"

What? I wanted to have some fun too.

" We need to call Will."

" Let's tell him tomorrow I'm tired and you should get back to your man."

She laughed, " I'm so happy!"

" Okay get out unless your going to sleep too."

" I'm good, love you night."

" Night."

She turned off the light and closed the door.

My phone went off.

Bad boy- Goodnight princess, dream of me😁

Me- Night bad boy and no thank you. I don't want to have nightmares.

Bad boy- You hurt me.

I laughed and turned my phone off.

I took my sleepy ass to sleep.

AN: I wish this was me😂

+++++++++++++

It's been a couple days since Hunter and I made it official and I told just about everyone. Of course people see us at school and they are shocked.

Wow good girl with bad boy: How Cliche?

I get the looks. I get the whispers. I get just about everything but it doesn't change the fact that I'm still with Hunter and nobody is going to change that.

I see Connor but we don't really talk. He smiles at me but it isn't the Connor smile but more like a fake.

I feel horrible and I hope he can find a girl one day that loves him. Will is going stalker crazy with Hunter since he has an excuse to talk to him now. Hunter thinks it's funny how Will hits on him even though he knows that Hunter is straight.

I'm glad he isn't one of those guys that takes things to the heart.

He isn't my bad boy anymore. He's more like my sweetheart but bad boy sounds more sexy.

He will always be my bad boy.

" Hey Beautiful."

I was sitting outside since Will and Mia had to do a project they were assigned to do.

And I just got some good company, Christian.

" What's up?"

" Why are you out here?"

I shrugged, " It's a nice day."

He nodded, " I guess but I need a favor."

I rolled my eyes, " What do you want?"

" I need help on how to ask this girl out."

Wow! This world really is changing!

+++++++++++++¥

I'm exhausted!

I wanted to get this chapter out though 😁

They made it official!

I can't believe it. My babies are growing up.

Well vote or don't byeee 💙