Chapter Three

The blue waves crash against my legs as I walk along the shore. My hair swirls around me as the wind picks up. I hope I put on enough sunscreen because the sun is so warm beaming down on my pale skin. As I continue to walk, I catch sight of my friends playing in the water. Alli's curly blond hair bounces as she skips around the water, giggling. Charlie chases and splashes Alli, his black hair seeming lighter in the sunlight. Then, Eric swims up right behind Charlie and tackles him to the ground, his dark mocha skin contrasting Charlie's pale skin as they wrestle in the water. I laugh a little when Alli decides to push them both under the water. My eyes wander the beach to land on Isabel collecting seashells on the shore. She looks up and captures an amused look on her face when she sees Alli and the guys. 

"Alli! I...can't...breath!" Charlie says while gasping for air. I sware that tiny girl has super strength or something!

"Lets do this, Alli! I got Eric!" I dash across the water and jump on Eric, pushing his sholders down. "You goin' down!" 

"Oh...no...you...DON"T!" Eric grabs my arms and throws me over his shoulder. 

"Eeek!" I yelp, god I hate him sometimes. "No! Eric! I'm sorry! Eeek!" I can't help but laugh as he throws me in the water. Blue and utter silence surrounds me until I surface. "Eric you bastard! I could of died!" I choke out with a smile on my face not completely serious. 

"Whoops, my bad!" Too late! I jump on his back and cover his eyes. He wobbles around and falls. I get off him quickly.  Whoa, close one! HA! That's what he gets! 

"Ha! That's what you get!" I give myself a pat on the back, "Good job, Erin!" That earns a few laughs from Charlie and Alli. I laugh along with them and then get  distracted by a certain smell...PIZZA!!! I turn my head sharply towards Isabel setting two pizza boxes on a blanket. "PIZZA!" My feet lag in the water as I try to get to the pizza. Crap, crap, crap, crap, CRAP!!! I finally get to the shore and make a run for the blanket. First one to get a slice! Hell yeah!!! The others walk up behind me  and take a seat just as I shove the last bite in my mouth.

"Damn girl! Save some for us!" Eric grabs the slice I just took from my hand and takes a huge bite. Hey! My pizza!!! I give him an annoyed look and cross my arms. "Hmmm pepperoni..." Dumb ass.

Alli waves another slice in my face, "Calm down, Erin, there's more where that came from!" I hastily snatch the slice of pizza from her and chow it down. This is so freakin' good! "Jeez, for a ballerina you sure do eat alot..." Damn straight.

"Food is a necessity." I mumble to her. I know I shouldn't eat alot...but why make food so good if you can't eat it? And besides, my mom manages my diet at home so I should be pretty good. Just when I'm about to get a soda, someone grabs my arm and pulls me from the blanket. Oh my God! The person pulls me as they run towards the trees far from the beach. The sun is setting so I can't really see the person, but I know it's a guy from the amount of pressure on my wrist. Not enough to hurt me though...I look back and notice my friends are calmly enjoying their pizza...WTF?! I'm about to get raped and their just sitting their eating pizza?! Psshhtt...good friends they are...

^^^^^

Who do you think it is??? Sorry this is so short, I promise to make the next chap. longer!

COMMENT and VOTE!!!

Pic of Isabel on side--->