Chapter Sixteen

Hiya! Sorry it has been awhile....Just like any author's lame excuse: I've been really busy with stuff:/

Anyways....enjoy!

**********************************************************************

I gently undid the clasp of the necklace and brought my hands behind my head to clasp it back together. I admired the necklace laying across my chest in the mirror and sighed in content. It really is beautiful.

I glanced over at Evan, the annoyed look gone and instead replaced with a pleased one. "So, do you like it?" he asked, shyly.

"I love it," I answered. He smiled and gave out a "woo!" I laughed and 'wooed!" right back. We continued to laugh and sing along with music for most of the ride, grinning like idiots.

I rolled down the window, letting the cool wind whip my hair around. I breathed in the air, which was getting warmer everyday. Spring was extremely close, and I couldn't wait since it's my favorite season. But with good things comes a nerve-wracking aspect: The audition for the Ballet Company.

I quickly frowned becoming nauseous. "Evan, what about the audition that's coming up?"

"What about it?" he asked, puzzled.

I turned to face him and gave him a nervous look. "We don't even know what we are exactly going to do!"

"Yea, i thought we were going to do that Cinderella piece...?"

"Urrggg Evan! We suck at that! When ever we practice we end up making out." I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"Haha...yea so," Evan chuckled, a dushy expression crossing his face. I smacked his arm, making the car swerve. "Watch it! I'm drivin' here!"

"Well you won't be able to drive when I break your arms!" I sneered.

"Whoa! And we were having a nice time..." he muttered. I shook my head, annoyed, and crossed my arms with a 'humph.' "Ok, look, I can schedule a private session with Kendra if you want? We definitely won't get distracted with her around..." he said. I laughed.

"Yea, sounds good," I agreed.

"So, where to now?" he asked.

"Let's just go to my place. You call Kendra and ask her when we can rehearse. I wanna get it over with," I said and Evan laughed.

*    *    *           

We soon arrived at my house and I realized no one was home. Was I even allowed to be home alone with a boy? Mom and dad never really specified...

I shrugged and got out first. Glancing at Evan, I noticed how nervous he seems. "What's wrong?"

He looks at me and folds his arms across his wide chest. "Won't your dad kill me if I go inside with you when no one is home?" he asks. I shrug once again an head towards the door. Evan lets out a long sigh.

"Don't worry. We'll stay in the living room. It'll be fine," I reassured. Evan ran his hand through his boyish long hair. I smirked. Cute.

Unlocking the door, I stepped inside and let Evan in after me. He immediately took out his phone and called Kendra. "Hey, Aunt Kendra, Erin and I were wondering if we good get in a private rehearsal with you." He nodded a few times, rolling his eyes every now and then. I chuckled and spread myself out on the couch. "O-ok, cool, see you then." He hung up and smiled. "Tomorrow at 8," he said, lifting my head and placing it on his lap as he sat down.

I stared up at him, "Ugh, I really don't wanna get up early on a Sunday morning!" I groaned.

"Stop complaining," he chuckled and began playing with my hair. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them Evan was literally 2 inches from my face. He came closer, sliding his eyes closed, and then gently grazed his lips against mine. My eyes immediately fell shut again and I moaned, lifting my head to bring my lips fully on his.