2.

Monday Morning

My night with Louis was amazing and surely we are still talking. Louis, Liam, and Niall are coming in today to sign their contracts, but Harry has yet to make contact. I walk into my office and pull out my laptop and pull up their files and make sure they were all correct before getting them printed.

"Grace your clients are here" Kelly, my assistant, announces.

"Boys! Please come in" I smile as they walk in line. Louis was last and gave me a wink. I walk around my desk and grab their contracts. I hand them each their own and allow them to read through if they'd like.

"Thank god we finally found a good rep" Liam smiles signing his contract followed by Niall.

"I truly want the best for you guys. Now if you do need anything don't hesitate to call me!" I smile taking there contracts.

"You lads can leave I am going to stay and ask a few questions." Louis speaks up

I smile and say goodbye as they walk out of my office leaving Louis and I alone. Louis shuts the door and I take a seat at the corner of my desk smiling as he made his way to me.

"Last night was great, and I had a good time." He spoke carefully moving my hair behind my ear.

"I had a good time as well, Louis"

"We should hangout again, and again." He smirked

"Oh should we? What do you have in mind?" I raised a brow knowing where this was going, but not caring one bit. I watched as he stepped in between my legs, his hands running up thighs, squeezing my thighs. I took a hold of his shirt and pulled him in close bringing our lips together, soon deepening the kiss. His hands wander pulling my tucked in shirt from my skirt as I grab the hem of his t-shirt and pull it over his head tossing it on the ground.

"Miss. Halsey..Oh my.." My assistant walks in interrupting us.

Louis quickly pulls away and grabs his shirt from the floor as I adjust my shirt and skirt. my cheeks heated up and most likely bright red from embarrassment. I look up composing myself, and speak.

"Yes, what is it Kelly?" I ask

"Uhm Mr.Styles is here."

I freeze up with just the mention of his name. He can't just show up like that. I shake away the nerves, and nod my head.

"Tell him I'll be right with him."

Kelly leaves, shutting he door behind her, and I walk up to Louis. He gave me a cheeky grin and I laugh lightly my cheeks warming up yet again.

"I'm sorry Louis, that is so not like me." I apologized knowing it was a big no no to date a client, but I haven't been myself ever since I saw him the other day.

"Please, you don't have to apologize love. I'll give you a call later, ya?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, here let me walk you out." I smiled walking him out nearly running into harry as I opened the door.

"Sorry." I apologize

"Well your assistant told me you were in here with Louis, and it was taking a good while so I thought I'd come see what's up." Harry spoke, his tone deep.

"Just signing papers mate, see you later Grace." Louis smiled walking out.

Harry rolled this eyes and I gave him a straight look. I moved aside and walked back into my office, harry following behind me. I walk around my desk and grab his contract handing it over to him.

"All you have to do is sign a few places, and you can go."

"Wow in such a hurry to get me out of here, you weren't in a hurry to get louis out of here." He spoke signing the spots and handing me back the contract.

"Well one I know you don't want to be here, two Louis isn't my ex, and he isn't a ass like you. Now you may leave, Mr.Styles." I smiled confidently and walked around taking a seat behind my desk. Instead of leaving like I hope he would, harry took a seat on the chair in front of my desk.

"Isn't it inappropriate to sleep with your clients?" He smirks

"Isn't it Inappropriate to harass your publicist?" I fire back

"Won't be my publicist if I tell your boss about you and Louis."

"Are you kidding me? You're going to threaten me for talking to Louis? Get over yourself Harry. You no longer have any affect on me so knock the crap off, and go. I have work to do and I am sure Kendall is waiting for you."

It came as a surprise to him with my sudden fierceness. He knows me as the quiet and well mannered Grace, but he changed that long ago. I wasn't going to let him ruin my new life. He rolled his eyes and left my office. I was surprised he didn't say anything back, but I was glad he didn't. I don't want anything to do with him besides business. I had a great job, friends, and possibly a new crush? Harry was not going to ruin that for me.

Hours pass and I finally finish my work and calls for the day. I assemble all my things when I hear my office door open, my back was to the door, but I was assuming it was kelly.

"Kelly I thought you left hours ago?" I ask still stuffing my work bag, when I feel my hair pushed to one side and lips press against my neck. A strong arm wraps around my waist and I smile widely.

"Louis..I thought you were going to call?" I ask but get no response. The hand making its way into my skirt, running his fingers along my panties causing a soft moan to escape my mouth. I turn quickly to kiss him, but pull away and find that it wasn't Louis. It was him.

"Harry"

{SO It has been quite awhile since I wrote anything. I have been super busy with life and College that I never had the time to write nor did I have the Inspiration to do so. But I will try to write more.}