Chapter 21

Your POV

Murdoc and I made it to London so now we're sitting in the restaurant. We're sitting in a sectioned off private booth waiting for Moonie. We wouldn't talk until she arrived 5 minutes later. She has dark skin and green eyes, her long dark hair is in micro braids with multicolored beads at the ends. She looks like a warrior princess from the Amazon. Moonie sits across from us.

"You wanted to talk to me?" She asks in a thick Jamaican accent with a slight hint of British.

"Fred sent us your way, he says you might 'ave some information we need" Murdoc answers.

She looks down at her hands then looks back at us. "And what would I get in return?"

"$10" I say.

She laughs. Not a sarcastic laugh but a genuine laugh. "That depends on the information you want".

"We want to know where the mafia is" I answer.

"Well, I'm gonna need more than $10 for that"

"You drive a hard bargain, okay $20 and a kick ass bass solo by the pickle here" I point my thumb at Murdoc beside me.

"Excuse you?"

She laughs again. "I tell you what I'll take the deal only because you made me laugh. I can't tell you the exact location as to which I don't know, but I know someone who does and finding him won't be easy. He lives in the middle of no where and goes by the name of Sean King"

I reach in my pocket and hand her the 20. "Pleasure doing business with you" I look over at Murdoc. "Okay bucko go get your bass"

He rolls his eyes. "Yes ma'am".

-one kick ass bass solo later-

" Okay finding this guy shouldn't be that hard right?"

2 months later

I was wrong.

(I promise the next chapter will be longer, peace ✌️)