Chapter 16

Normal POV

You're sitting up front in your new over sized flannel jacket and graphic tee with faded skinny jeans. You bought new clothes yesterday now you're trying to find the cheapest motel. You also haven't said much to either  of them since the broke down diner. All you do is think too much about everything that's happened. These thoughts don't go away easily, but sometimes Murdoc would put on music and it would help.

Murdoc pulls up to an old, beat up motel. It's completely dark out so the sign is lit up but some of the letters are either broken or flashing. The sign is an eerie red color that reads "Diego otel" to "Die Motel". The name sends a chill down your spine. It doesn't help that the place is surrounded by woods. You notice every door is freshly painted red. Nothing else about the old place seems to have got a touch up though. You find it odd.

"Oi, Earth to 1-D" Murdoc waves his hand in your face.

"Huh? What?" You say breaking your thoughts.

"Let's go"

"Oh right" You get out of the car with them and go to the lobby. The room is poorly lit with only a small desk lamp. The walls are painted a dark green with two leather chairs in the tiny room. Over at the desk is a rather plump man with circle glasses and a long nose with dark thinning hair. He looks more like a mole that just crawled out of the ground, or a rat out of the sewer. He has a velvet green vest on with a white button up shirt underneath it. The man looks creepy in general and made you feel uncomfortable.

Murdoc walks up to the desk and asks for two rooms.

"That'll be $100 for each room" the man says in a high raspy voice.

"No, 50 judging by the look of this place it's low maintenance" he says.

"Fine, write your names down" he says as he grabs two worn out keys. Murdoc writes down three fake names than takes the keys.

"I'm in 23 and you two are in 13" he states as he gives 2-D the key. You walk out to find your rooms. Yours and 2-D's aren't that far and find it easily. He unlocks the door then opens it. The room is really small. The queen sized bed leaves about 5 feet between it and the wall. The bathroom is probably the size of a closet. Everything is dirty and dusty. You walk over to the bed and sit on it to test it out. Dust comes off of it and all you feel is springs. This makes you cringe so you stand up quickly.

"Fuck this I'm sleeping in the car" you say then walk put before he could say anything. You walk to the car and get in the driver's side. You lock all the doors then lean the seat back all the way so you could sleep on your side. You feel bad for leaving 2-D in there with no real explanation but a part of you just wants to be alone. Your eyes slowly start to close before you fall into a deep sleep.

Your POV

I wake up to some small clicking sounds coming from my door. The sound makes me sit up and look out the window. To my horror it's the guy from the lobby picking the lock to the door. A blood curdling scream escapes my mouth as he successfully unlocks the door then opens it. He quickly covers my mouth with his hand and gets on top of me. I try to bite his hand and kick him off but I'm too weak and tired to do so. He says nothing as he uses his free hand to unbutton his pants. At this point I'm bawling my eyes out as I search for anything as a weapon. My hand goes under the seat then grabs onto a knife handle. As he reaches for my pants I bring it up and run the blade over his throat. His blood runs down his neck but as he tries to breath or speak it splurts out of the wound and his mouth onto me. I get my foot on his chest and kick him away from me. I get out of the car covered in blood and holding a bloody knife. I drop the knife then curl up on the ground screaming into my hands and crying. I get up carefully making sure I don't fall because of my trembling knees. Leaving the body behind I go to the lobby in search of bleach. I get behind the desk and look in cabinets eventually finding a gallon. I go back to my room then quietly go in. Making sure I don't wake up the sleeping 2-D, then I go to the bathroom and dump the gallon in the bath tub. I take off my blood stained flannel jacket and shirt then soak them in the chemical filled tub.

I sit on the edge of the tub with my head between my knees. After considering my options I get up and walk out of the room to Murdoc's. I bang on the door to wake him up. I hear some stumbling footsteps then the door unlocks revealing a shirtless and tired Murdoc. His eyes get a little wide when he sees me in my bra. Then a smirk grows on his face.

"I need your help w-with something" I say.

"Oh I can probably guest what" he says then reaches for my bra before I smack his hand away.

"Keep it in your fucking pants. That's not what I meant. I killed the guy in the lobby"

"Went from robbing a bank straight to murder. I could easily fall for you"

"Shut up it wasn't like that just help me hide the body or do something with it"

"Fine but I want an explanation"

2-D's POV

"Well that was easier than I expected"

"Yeah, now the hard part is keeping this from 2-D"

"You don't want him to know?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him"

I hear this conversation as I'm half asleep. I know it's (y/n) and Murdoc so I get up and peak between the blinds in the window. They're standing by the car shirtless. Seeing this makes my chest hurt, like someone hit it with a sledgehammer. Of course Murdoc would do this to someone I'm with..but they let him. She isn't any different.