Introduc

We're going to have to break this down slowly.

Sebastian Gavis, to-be Alpha of the Gavis pack, specialist in the art of silence and plants, the underestimated, unseen son of a hardened Alpha, needs a mate.

Then there's Siddhartha Wana, Sid, he prefers. The youngest of four boys, son of the Wana pack Alpha, a pack of smaller proportions needing desperate help against the belligerence of a more powerful pack that spent its time blurring the boundaries along their pack lines.

When you don't think of it as pimping out, it really makes a lot of logical sense. An alliance to protect their packs, two opposites forced under the moonlight to make a connection they never really thought would come to anything. Just sleep in the same bed at night and this illusion would make enough sense to their packs that the alliance could stay buoyant.

Seemed like a good enough plan. Up until they were forced to confront the type of things that picked at caulk and tore down brick of walls they tried to keep between themselves and each other. Between fear of being anything but who they've been seen as, of who they've been, of who they could be.

This doesn't break it down nearly enough, doesn't do them justice. Maybe because the talker and the epitome of silence aren't the ones explaining in their moments of silence, of screaming, looks across packed tables and patches of grass.

No, no one can do them enough justice. But they broke it down anyway;

[WARNINGS: definite gay action (like two guys together and things), there will be *clears throat* swearing, keep your eyes peeled for probable depression and unresolved anger and tension, and just enjoy;) ]

;

In which packs and their obligations are what bring them together, and moments of silence, looks across wood and patches of grass, seal the deal.