Chapter 8: One last time

DP's POV

Dang, being silent whole day makes me to feel relief. I mean talking is such a stress glad i can be silent for a while. I walked to the bathroom, i locked the door as i went to look at myself on the mirror. I look like an emo... god.. Ink and Sanny might be worried bout me.. being silent and all... crap. But i look good on this emo clothes, crap my hair. Its dark blue now, i sighed. I'll just color it back to blue on Saturday. Dang i cant stop thinking bout how he looks with casual clothes and that damn hairstyle, huh wonder if he already change it to his old hairstyle. But still he's so cute! When he looks at me he's so innocent and shy! I wish he never change.

-----------------

DP went out of the bathroom, wearing her Pajamas. She puts her clothes on the laundry basket, she turns to End which he was playing Tekken, he still didnt change his hairstyle! She sat on the bed, as she watches End play. End wins, he turned around to look at her. He pats the floor as he wants her to sit beside him, DP sat beside him. He gave her the other controller.

End:choose your own character.

DP:ok.

End choosed Lars as DP choosed Alisa, The game starts they played for a few minutes. Some rounds DP lose, some rounds DP wins. She sighed, End paused the game and pats her head.

End:you'll be better at this one day

He kissed her forehead, DP blushed as she looked away. Few more minutes passed, they went to bed and fall asleep.

~*The Next Day*~

DP was with Ink and Sanny walking to their class, As they arrived their and sat on there seats. DP looked at End across all other seats, He still didnt changed his hairstyle and his clothes. DP just looked away, either to her as well she havent change her clothes and her hairstyle. End stood up and walked to DP, She looked up to him.

End:good morning sweet diamond, flower for you💜

He gave her a blue rose, as she takes it. She blushed lightly.

DP:t-thanks...

He smiled as he walked back to his seat. Dp was blushing, Ink and Sanny grin at her but they hugged her.

~*Few hours later*~

It was lunch time, DP stood up. End walked to her as he carries her things

DP:E-end ya know you dont have to

End:its my job so, after you.

DP and her friends walked to their lockers, as they put their things. They go to the Cafeteria, End looks around spots DC and Elias the twin and the big bro of DP. He walked to them.

End:hey DC, hey Elias.

DC:uh hi?

Elias:do we know you?..

End was confused as he got it why, cuz of his clothes and hairstyle.

End:its me End, i change myself to this so can DP accept that she will be my queen.

Elias:are you serious?

DC:dont you have an girlfriend?

End:no.

DC: oh, well alright you can make my twin your queen

Elias:same here

End: thank you so much!

End walked to his table, while his friends were waiting for him. DP was with her friends talking. End was a bit excited, since DP's brother and twin accepted to be his queen o girlfriend,but yet he's nervous. he have to ask Clear,Prox and Nathan. End stood up and walked to DP, she looked up

DP: hm?

End: just to let you know, 2 down and 3 to go.

she blush a bit, End smiled and give her a soft kiss on the cheek as he walked back to his friends.

-----As few hours passed-----

Dp has declared a tournament, which all the one who has a crush on her. last man standing gets the hand of Dp. There are alot of guys who joined, Core the Prince of All core's, Tron the prince of Frost, Troy, and more. as for some reasons Enderboy joined. Dp was confused why did he joined?

------~TO BE CONTINUED~------

Kawaii!Author: hello everyone! sorry for making you wait this chapter and it seems me and the owner of enderboy had a fight bout something so i had a rough day anyways enjoy!