Chapter 1:Have i met you?

It was morning, 2 new students arrived at Ezra University. They have their number for their rooms, one of them went out to take a fresh air. oh! i forgot! her name is...

Ink

The grey colored hair artist, shes 28 years old

The grey colored hair artist, shes 28 years old. she's halfly a gamer but not really shes only updated to new games. She knew that her crush is on this University so, maybe its hard to find cuz the problem is. He is hard to find when it comes to this University, cuz this University is big as hell. 

Ink went back to her dorm, till she saw a guy on a room. He looked back at her and she knew thats her crush so she act she didnt know him.

Ink:uh hi!

???: hi are you my roommate?

Ink:yes i am!

???:i see..uhm mind me telling your name?

Ink:o-oh! im Ink! the artist!

Orbit: name's Orbit, im a gamer nice to meet ya Ink

uhm mind me telling your name?Ink:o-oh! im Ink! the artist!Orbit: name's Orbit, im a gamer nice to meet ya Ink

Ink: same to you orbit! *Mind: Orbit-kun!~*

Orbit: how bout we hangout?

Ink: sure!

As the two of them walked, to a cafe shop they went in and Orbit ordered two hot choco. as they both sat down face to face, Ink was looking all her surroundings. She was inspired of the designs but she suddenly heard Orbit spoked..

Orbit: i prefer this place needs more gaming

As Ink's face turned to a poker face and just looked outside the window, little didnt she know Orbit was looking at her. He was curious that he met her before? like seen her or talk her? He just took his mind off of it as the servant arrived with two hot choco. As the servant placed the hot choco on they're table. Ink grabbed hers and drink it without feeling hot on her tongue. Orbit sat straight, and looked at Ink with a serious face, Ink was curious but she was looking him.

Ink:what..?

Orbit: do i know you years ago?

Ink:no...

Orbit: your so familiar...

Ink was distracted by the call on her phone, she stood up.

Ink: just a sec

As she leave the cafe, she was outside answering the call. Orbit was waiting for her and he drank all his hot choco. he grabbed Ink's drink as he leave a money for the payment, as he walked out of the cafe, just a perfect timing when Ink finished talking to the phone. he gave her drink as they walked to the arcade. while they were walking inside the arcade, Ink saw a Claw game. she walked to it looked at some stuff toys as she saw a cute stuff wolf toy, Orbit walked to her and looked at her.

Orbit: do u want that?

Ink: well...if you know how to play this game

Orbit: excuse me missy, i know this game i won alot of stuff toys when i was young!

Ink:then go ahead.

Orbit dropped a token on a slot as he moved the claw on the wolf toy

Ink: dude left!...What are u doing?! ur not aiming that toy! i knew it ur bad at this!

Orbit: shut up, im not a kid to play this shit...Ink i want truth..

Ink: what do u mean?

Orbit: do i know u?...

Ink: well..yes you know me since middle school, you got always bullied by our oth-

Orbit: MIDDLE SCHOOL?!

Ink: uhh yeah, i saw you on this arcade so i went in and u won a stuff toy. u gave it to me and walked away. 

Orbit: *mind: fuck...i remembered...i always got bullied that i dont how to play games and crap...*

~PAST~

Orbit was a nerd that time, he always come to the arcade. he won a teddy bear as he turned around he saw ink, Her hair was black and she was normal that time, she always notice Orbit..everytime.. Orbit gave the teddy to her and walked away. till he was on the door he turned around at her and Ink said...

Ink: thank you!

~BACK TO THE PRESENT~

Ink looked at him, as Orbit was thinking. Ink got closer to him

Ink: are u ok?

Orbit stopped thinking he looked at her, he remembers the middle school her and blushed hard

Ink: ya know since i knew that i confessed my feelings to you, i saw u last time and you look like a real hottie! so tried to be a girly girl things so just you can notice me.

Orbit didnt won the Claw game, he backed up with full of blush on his face

Orbit: i-i..think we had enough hanging out..uhm bye! 

Ink: h-hey wait!

He ranned away out of the arcade saying "WHY IS SHE CUTE OF ALL THE SUDDEN?!" He took out his controller and throwed it on the air and it turned to an jet. he flys off to the university

Kawaii-Author: tnx for reading! see ya on chapter 2!
Ink;as me
Orbit;as my friend james