Chapter 4: Field Trip

~THE NEXT MORNING~

It was early in the morning, some students are already awake but some them are still asleep, suddenly an announcement from Ms. Inferno, that they will have a Fieldtrip. Ink woke up, she heard the announcement she packed her clothes and took a bath.Orbit woked when Ink is wearing her clothes

Orbit:mornin beautiful~

Ink: get up hubby, go get a bath and pack your things. Ms. Inferno said were going on a field trip.

Orbit: geez such a bossy-

Orbit got surprised when Ink kissed him on the lips

Ink:just do it

Orbit nodded and walked to the bathroom and took a bath.

~FEW HOURS LATER~

All students were on a beach, they have their own cabin to sleep on. DP and Ink wasn't wearing their bikini cuz they don't want to. Orbit,End and Markie took off their shirts and took a swim. Orbit told Ink that..

Orbit:ink since I won that game last time, I know you bring your laptop, i'll make you play horror games for 2 weeks.

Ink was traumatized, as her face turned to a poker face. DP walked to her and looked at her and asked...

DP:ya ok Ink?

Ink:I'm fine.

Blaze was just sitting on the sand as he was staring at someone, Orbit walked to him.

Orbit: yo dude aren't ya take a swim?

Blaze: no..

Orbit: ya ok?

Orbit grabbed his towel and dry up his hair, as he sat down beside Blaze.

Blaze: I'm trying to make someone notice me..

Orbit: and who's that?

Blaze pointed at the girl who has black hair, light green eyes, wearing a casual girly clothes. Orbit looked at the girl.

Orbit:wait you have a crush on her?

Blaze nods

Orbit: don't worry pal, we'll help ya.

Blaze: really?

Orbit:yep absolutely.

Blaze: thanks Orbit!

Few hours later, it was noon. DP and Ink were sitting on the sand, Ink was just making a puppet using wood. DP was just sitting silently, a girl walked towards them. They both looked up its Ninalyn

Ninalyn: what are you girls doing here?

DP: nothin were just sitting and do nothing..

Ninalyn: seriously? Well then can I sit here with you girls?

Ink: sure

Ninalyn sat down beside them

Ninalyn: btw I'm Ninalyn. Girlfriend of Markie.

Ink stopped and DP was silent. They both look at her.

Ink: your Markie's g-girlfriend??

Ninalyn: yeah? Something's wrong with that?

Ink:well were scared of him...

Ninalyn: there's no need to be scared, he's just nice and all. Besides his a guardian and I have a friend that has a boyfriend who is also a guardian.

DP:and who is that? And why do you guys fell Inlove with guardians anyway? I thought guardian can't marry a mortal?

Ninalyn:nvm that, oh great timing there she is. Hey! SANNY!

A girl looked at Ninalyn, she looked at a half human,Skeleton and Robot, has a rainbow soul on her right eye and her hair was covering her left eye. Her name was Sanny, she walked up to Ninalyn.

Sanny: what?

Ninalyn: they asked why your boyfriend is a guardian.

Sanny:uhh...well he's a bad boy, ya know always breaking the rules but he's always busy, he doesn't have time to be with me.

Ink: oh

DP: bad boy huh..

Sanny: who's your boyfriend?

Ink: well I do have a crush on Orbit the Gamer

DP: I don't have one

Ninalyn: and why is that?

DP: cuz I don't have one

Sanny: you just repeated the word your saying.

Ink: well there's a guy name End who bully's her all the time. Dunno why tho.

Sanny: maybe he had a crush on her cuz he kept bullying her

Ninalyn: exactly!

DP: that's impossible, who would fell in love with an idiot person like me?

Sanny: hey don't say that your not an idiot, your name's DP right? Glad you have older brothers and sisters to be here with you

DP: wait how do u know that?

Sanny: I just scanned you awhile ago, and checked whats all about you. Why?

DP: nothing it's just feel weird that you know everything bout me.

Ink: wait a minute you have brothers and sisters?!

DP: yeah, Prox my Older sister who is a female jock, Clear My second older brother who plays baseball which he killed people by it, Elias my third older brother who is a nerd and loves manga and last my twin DC, Dexine Cluster who is a photographer. Thats all.

Ink:ok...

See ya on the next chapter boi!!!!