"I did it-"

"You did this because you felt bad Mina. Don't act like you're an angel because you aren't! You don't feel crap about me, you think that'll make me feel better! IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?" Chaeyoung raised her voice once more.

Mina clenched her fists, "You don't understand what I feel! You don't understand how good it feels when someone finally loves you! WHEN FINALLY, SOMEONE CARES ABOUT YOU!" She raised her voice, for the first time and it was even louder than Chaeyoung's.

"You're damn right, I don't understand that feeling." Chaeyoung's eyes softened.

"Because no one ever loved me back." Chaeyoung's voice was frail.

Mina's eyes widened, the words taken away from her mouth as she had no thoughts on how to reply to Chaeyoung. Her thought process was cut and she no longer had the ability to speak, at the moment.

"And I'm sorry if I don't understand you." Chaeyoung threw her jacket at Mina, before turning her back towards the elder girl, "I just wanted to help. But loving you was the biggest mistake I've made."

With those words said, Chaeyoung had already left, her footprints being the only visible evidence of her existence. She had walked off, leaving Mina thoughtless. Speechless. The words repeating, more and more.

"Because no one ever loved me back."

-

"Hello?"

"Hey Nayeon, have you seen Chaeyoung?"

"Isn't she at home, it's 4:30 am, she should be there."

"Well she isn't."

"Anything happen?"

"Yeah."

"Is she ok?"

"No."

"Momo, what happened."

"Mina and her got into a fight inside our dorm and we heard everything."

"Ah, she walked off, she's ok. Chaeyoung's strong-"

"No she isn't."

"Momo, have a little faith in her."

"She's never ok, Nayeon. Never. She always hides it."

"Momo.."

-

One. Two. Three. Four. Five.

The choices go on and on. The patterns are different every single time. Her face was facing the dark sky, white snowflakes added to its pitch black background. Her tears were no longer present and so was her thoughts. Every single second was always drifted to that forced kiss. There was nothing. Mina felt nothing.

Chaeyoung knew she was suppose to cry, she knew that the feeling she felt was the emotion of sadness but nothing came. There were no tears threatening to fall, no temptations-just an empty hollow shell. But that was much more painful than crying.

"Who knew loving someone can hurt this much." Her voice was quiet and came out as a whisper. No one would hear anyways, it was around 5:00, no one is awake at this time. Chaeyoung brought her hand up, effortlessly catching a few snowflakes. She tried to look at them but they quickly melted away.

"I didn't know snowfall was this amusing to you."

Chaeyoung sighed, recognizing that voice from anywhere, "If you're here to mock what I like, I'd rather you turn your back and leave."

"I'm just stating something I never knew." The voice had sighed, "You haven't changed one bit."

"And you have? Give me a break." The tiger snapped back, not bothering to look at the person she was speaking to. Her body was freezing against the snow covered bench but she gave it no attention.

"What a way to greet a friend."

"Since when we're we friends? We were only friends up until the point you decided to leave to America." Chaeyoung groaned.

"It was my decision."

Chaeyoung didn't say anything after the voice had replied. Instead she shook off the specs of snow on her sleeves and stood up, turning her back, "Why are you even here?"

"I can ask you the same thing."

"Just answer me," Chaeyoung turned around, her face filled with no expression, "Dahyun."

"I saw you fight with Mina." Dahyun's arms were crossed and it was obvious she was freezing due to the weather, "Some fight you two had. Both of your arguments were depressing."

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth, she always hated how the Dahyun she knew before was no longer existent, "It's none of your business."

"Calm down tiger. I'm not here to get into a fight. I'm sure you're done with that." Dahyun answered, already sensing Chaeyoung's aggressive aura.

"Do me a favor," Chaeyoung turned her back towards Dahyun, "Leave me alone."

"No."

"What?"

"I'll bring you too Sana's house. After all I'm making my way back there right now." Dahyun's voice was plain and she didn't seem to affected by Chaeyoung's passive aggressive tone.

"I'm not in the mood, Leave." Chaeyoung sighed. She wanted to be alone but Dahyun doesn't seem to sense that at all.

"You're not wearing a jacket, you'll freeze to death." Dahyun countered.

"Can you just leave."

Dahyun groaned, walking to Chaeyoung quickly and throwing her jacket to the cub. The younger girl glanced at Dahyun's jacket in her hands, "I don't need it." The elder girl grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and intertwined it with her own, "Just come with me."

Chaeyoung growled and pulled her hand back, "Can you just take your jacket and leave me alone?" The shorter girl protested.

Dahyun clenched her fists, grabbing Chaeyoung's collar and pulling her close but not to close to feel each other's breaths, "Wether or not you hate me. You're coming with me to Sana's place." She countered.

After a few seconds, Chaeyoung threw the jacket back to Dahyun, "Not now."

Dahyun clenched the jacket in her hands, glancing at Chaeng with softened eyes, "I just want to restore what we had before. Before I left to America. When we were..friends."

Chaeyoung let Dahyun speak, not willing to interfere with her speech, "So at least let me comfort you. I know you're not in the mood and I'm probably one of the people you also don't want to see. But at least-"

Out of guilt, Chaeyoung snatched the jacket off Dahyun's hands and placed it around her shoulders, "You're cold. You need it more than me." Chaeyoung spoke but her voice had almost no emotion in it. Dahyun was taken back by the sudden action but she didn't protest.

"Let's go." Chaeyoung gently grabbed Dahyun's hand, feeling her soft and tender skin.

"Go where?" Dahyun raised an eyebrow.

"If doing this means a lot to you, then I'll go to Sana's place with you." Chaeyoung started walking, hearing Mina's words echo in her thoughts. She always did put people before herself, sometimes she even forgets about her own being. But Chaeyoung, at this moment, didn't care anymore. After everything that happened, maybe seeing Dahyun was something fresh and new. After all, there's only one person she doesn't want to see-Mina.

Dahyun's grip around Chaeyoung's hand tightened, "Chae.." the younger one turned around, with that same expressionless face. Dahyun smiled, pulling the jacket collar over her mouth, muffling her voice when she spoke,

"Thank you, I just really missed you."

::

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment🐧🐯