Part III

Akio's POV:

I think to myself 'I have to get that bell.' He then says "Begin!" I go in a tree and loon around. I say under my voice "it's a substitute jutsu." I make a clone and make on go behind Kakashi. I then scan and my clone attacks Kakashi. He's distracted and I run by and grab a bell. I slide on the ground causing a deep cu on my arm. I hit a rock. I get up and use wrap my arm. Hours late Sasuke got a bell. Naruto and Sakura had to sit and watch us eat. Kakashi say "Akio May I talk to you?" I nod in response. He says "The way you scan the area is amazing, something only joinin could do. Your chakra control is very good." I say thank you in a very happy way. He sends me back to eat. I sit down and open my bento. I then eat, I look at Naruto who is looking at my food. I grab a shushi and give him one. Naruto says "Akio your the best!" I nod and continue to eat. I finish and clean up. I go and sit under a tree and read. I say "Kakashi~Sensai cmon now don't try to scare me." I close my book with one hand. I see that Naruto looks at me and blushes. I look down and lift up my glasses. I smirk while looking down. Sasuke looks at Naruto and frowns more. I get up and say "Kakashi it's getting late. I'll see you later." He says "Aright then, goodbye."