Meeting Again

Skyward Sword 

You were flying through the skies on your [f/c] loftwing. Your [h/l] [h/c] hair was flowing in the air. You looked behind you at the Lumpy Pumpkin. You had just had the restaurant's renowned pumpkin soup. Then all the sudden, your loftwing let out a high pitched screech. And you found yourself plummeting down to the cloud barrier. You started to scream, until you felt an arm wrap around you waist tightly. 

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I wasn't paying attention." A male voice said. You opened your eyes and looked into cerulean eyes that looked familiar. 

"L-Link?" you questioned. 

A smile came across his face. "[Y/n]?"

You nodded and he hugged you while you gladly hugged back. When both of you pulled back, you looked up and met Link's eyes. Your bodies were so close to each other, you could feel this breathe on your forehead. 

"I missed you."

"Me too. It's been awhile, you're 14, right?"

"15." 

Link started to rub his neck. "I'm sorry about bumping into you and knocking you off your loftwing. I'm also sorry about Zelda."

"Link, I know her disappearance  wasn't your fault. And I know your doing your best to find her."

"About that..." Link started to explain the whole situation to you.

~~~

"Wow! Good luck! I know you can do it."

"Thanks... [Y/n], I was wondering..." You titled our head at him wondering what he was going to ask. "do you want to come with me on this journey. I'd hate to loose you too. And this way, I can make sure you're safe, we can find Zelda, and we can catch up."

A slight blush rose up to your cheeks as you considered it. "Sure."

Ocarina of Time 

In a flash of blinding light, was a soft voice. That voice was delicate. "Link... Wake up... Link, the chosen one..."

When Link opened his eyes, he saw an old man standing in front of him. 

"I am Rauru, one of the ancient Sages... Ages ago, we Sages built the Temple of Time to protect the entrance to the Sacred Realm... This is the Chamber of Sages, inside the Temple of Light... The Temple of Light, situated in the very center of the Sacred Realm, is the last stronghold against Ganondorf's evil forces. The Master Sword--the evil-destroying sword that you pulled out of the Pedestal of Time--was the final key to the Sacred Realm. Link... Don't be alarmed... Look at yourself...!"

Link looked at himself. 

"The Master Sword is a sacred blade which evil ones may never touch... Only one worthy of "Hero of Time" can pull it from the Pedestal of Time... However, you were too young to be the Hero of Time... Therefore, your spirit was sealed here for seven years. And now that you are old enough, the time has come for you to awaken as the Hero of Time! But, remember... Though you opened the Door of Time in the name of peace... Ganondorf, the Gerudo King of Thieves, used it to enter this forbidden Sacred Realm! He obtained the Triforce from the Temple of Light, and with its power, he became the King of Evil... His evil power radiated from the temples of Hyrule, and in seven short years, it transformed Hyrule into a world of monsters. My power now has only little influence, even in this Sacred Realm... Namely, this Chamber of Sages. But there is still hope... The power of Sages remains. When the power of all the Sages is awakened... The Sages' Seals will contain all the evil power in the void of this Realm... I, Rauru, am one of the Sages... And... Your power to fight together with the Sages makes you the Hero of Time! The Hero of Time, chosen by the Master Sword! Keep my spirit with you... And, find the power of the other Sages and add their might to your own! Find the other Sages and save Hyrule!"

"What about Princess [Y/n]? Right before I woke up, I heard her voice."

"Yes, I almost forgot." Rauru waved his hand. 

Then your unconscious body was teleported in front of Link. Link looked down at you. You were extremely pale and you were extremely cold.

"Is she-?"

"No, not dead, she's in an enchanted sleep that makes her look like she's dead. Ganondorf is after her and her sister. Since both of them hold the Triforce of Wisdom. She has half of it and Zelda has the other half. To protect [Y/n] until you woke up, we had to make sure Ganondorf wouldn't take her. Take her too the Temple of Time, she'll wake up eventually."

Link did as Rauru said, he scooped her up and carried her bridal style to the Temple of Time. When he got there, he gently laid her on the ground. He waited and waited. However, she did not stir at all. Before he knew it, night covered the now dreary Hyrule. 

"I guess, I should get some sleep too. Goodnight, Princess."

Twilight Princess 

"Will she be alright?" A deep voice asked.

"This young lady is lucky you were around. Had you not been there she'd be dead."

You started to moan as you had a horrible headache. And pain surge of pain went through your entire body. Everything started to sting as you breathed. Forcing you to start to pant as you slowly open your eyes. 

Everything was blurry, you saw a green speck from before and a white one too. 

Someone said, "I'll let you handle this, make her take this."

As you started to blink, your vision cleared and you saw a hylian sitting right next to you. Then you looked at your arms. They were covered by gauze as was your waist. You tried sitting up but you started to feel dizzy. You felt yourself start to sway. The dirty-blonde haired male besides you put his arm around you. Trying to help steady you, you put your hands on the bed and closed your eyes.

"Here, drink this," the male said.

He held it to you mouth, while you drank it.

"T-Thanks." 

"Anytime. By the way, I'm Link."

"I'm [Y/n]. So... What happened?"

"I was out and I heard some screaming. So I rushed there. That's when I found you surrounded by a horde of bokoblins. Once I killed all of them tried to wake you up, but you passed out. So I brought you here. Don't worry you should be better by tomorrow at the latest."

"Thank you for saving me."

Hyrule Warriors 

Link was fighting a Dark Link, that the dark sorceress summoned. She disappeared while laughing at the hero. 

Dark Link's blade collided with Link's then he disappeared. Link let out a relieved breath. Then, out of the corner of his eye he saw Dark Link swinging his sword at him. Link closed his eyes, ready for the pain to strike him. However, it never did.

When Link turned around, he saw you blocked the attack.

You breathed, "Thank me later."