First Encounter

Skyward Sword 

"Come on Link!" Zelda said impatiently as she grabbed Link's hand. 

"Where are we going?" Link asked as Zelda lead him to her room. 

"I want to show you someone." Zelda ran into her room with Link right behind her. 

Zelda started to smile and giggle a bit. Link looked to see what Zelda saw. And he was met with a girl with [e/c] eyes. 

Link looked at Zelda in confusion. "Who is this?"

"She's my sister. Isn't she so cute?" 

Link kept staring at you. And a little smile found its way to his face when he saw you playing with a loftwing plush toy. 

"How come this is the first time I've seen her and what's her name?"

"Since, Father is the Headmaster of the Knight Academy he doesn't have a lot of time to spend at home. And since Mother died, no one is at home to take care of her. So our aunt and uncle usually take care of her. But today, Father and I can spend time with her. And her name is [Name]. She's two years younger than me and you."

"So..." Link started trailing off as he was thinking, "... she's 3?"

"Yeah. Come on, let's play with her.

Ocarina of Time 

Link had snuck into Hyrule Castle's Courtyard. He looked all around in amazement at how huge it was and saw two figures huddled close to a window. One was in a pink dress while the other was in a similar [f/c] dress. Link walked in to them and they turned around at the same time. 

"Who?!" both girls said in unison. Link's cerulean eyes locked onto the [e/c] eyes that stared back at him. 

Then the girl with blonde hair broke the silence. "Who are you? How did you get past the guards? Oh? What that? Is that..."

"A fairy?!" the other girl asked

"Then, are you... Are you from the forest? Then... then... you wouldn't happen to have... the Spiritual Stone of the Forest, would you?! That green and shining stone..."

"Do you have it?" The you questioned while tilting your head at Link. 

Link nodded.

"Just as I thought!" Zelda giggled while clapping her hands together. "I had a dream... In the dream, dark storm clouds were billowing over the land of Hyrule... But suddenly, a ray of light shot out of the forest, parted the clouds and lit up the ground... The light turned into a figure holding a green and shining stone, followed by a fairy... I know this is a prophecy that someone would come from the forest... Yes, I thought you might be the one... Oh, I'm sorry! I got carried away with my story and didn't even properly introduce myself or my sister! I am Zelda, Princess of Hyrule." Zelda curtsied to the young boy clad in green. 

He looked to the girl next to Zelda. She said, "I am [Name], Zelda's younger sister, and Princess of Hyrule." 

Link said, "I am Link." never taking his eyes off of you. 

"Strange... it sounds somehow... familiar. OK then, Link. I'm going to tell you the secret of the Sacred Realm that has been passed down by the Royal Family of Hyrule. Please keep this a secret from everyone..."

"Please," you added.

"Ok."

"The legend goes like this..."

You cut her off, "The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule. The power to grant the wish of the one who holds the Triforce in his hands. If someone with a righteous heart makes a wish, it will lead Hyrule to a golden age of prosperity.... If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil... That is what has been told... So, the ancient Sages built the Temple of Time to protect the Triforce from evil ones."

Zelda continued, "That's right... The Temple of Time is the entrance through which you can enter the Sacred Realm from our world. But the entrance is sealed with a stone wall called the Door of Time. And, in order to open the door, it is said that you need collect three Spiritual Stones. And another thing you need... is the treasure that the Royal Family keeps along with this legend... The Ocarina of Time!"

"There's something Zelda forgot to mention. We were just spying through this window. The other element from Zelda's dream... the dark clouds... We believe they symbolize that man in there! Come look!"

"Can you see the man with the evil eyes? That is Ganondorf, the leader of the Gerudos. They hail from the desert far to the west. Though he swears allegiance to my father, we are sure he isn't sincere. The dark clouds that covered Hyrule in my dream... They must symbolize that man!"

Link turned away from the window once Ganondorf looked at him.

You asked, "What happened? Did he see you? Don't worry. He doesn't have any idea what we're planning... yet!"

"I told my father about my dream... However, he didn't believe it was a prophecy... But... I can sense that man's evil intensions! What Ganondorf is after must be nothing less than the Triforce of the Sacred Realm. He must have come to Hyrule to obtain it! And, he wants to conquer Hyrule... no, the entire world! Link... now, we are the only ones who can protect Hyrule!"

"Please!"

"OK."

"Thank you! I... I am afraid... I have a feeling that man is going to destroy Hyrule. He has such terrifying power! But it's fortunate that you have come... We must not let Ganondorf get the Triforce! I will protect the Ocarina of Time with all my power! He shall not have it! You go find the other two Spiritual Stones! Let's get the Triforce before Ganondorf does, and then defeat him!"

Link turned around and started running.

You yelled, "Wait!"

Link turned around and his eyes met with yours. 

"Be sure to be careful, Link."

"I will, you too. I'll be back, I promise."

"I'll be waiting."
         Little did you know, you'd be waiting 7 years until he fulfilled his promise.

Twilight Princess 

You started to cough up blood, while lying in a puddle of your crimson blood. Your vision was blurry while black spots appeared. Everything seemed to slow down. Everything's sounds were muffled, like you were underwater. With each passing minute it was getting harder and harder to breathe. There were fresh wounds and scarps up and down your wrists and your body. You were corned into a fight with bokoblins. Normally, you would be able to handle yourself but you were surrounded by a horde of bokoblins. All armed with axes ready to kill, while you were unarmed. 

You looked up at the bokoblins, they all had their axes pointed at you. You knew there wasn't any way out of this situation that didn't involved with death. Then you saw a blurry spot of green and it was getting closer to the bokoblins surrounding you. You heard muffled words before everything went black. 

Hyrule Warriors 

You stood in Hyrule Castle's throne room. 

"[Name]." Zelda said. 

You turned around and were met with her and a male that stood next to her. He was clad in a green tunic and a blue scarf. His golden hair perfectly framed his face and brought out his cerulean eyes. 

"Link... This is my cousin, Princess [Name]. She will be aiding us in the war from now. I will take my leave now, as you two stay here."

Link slowly walked up to you. He gently grabbed your hand and brought it to his lips. Laying a gentle kiss on your knuckles. 

"Pleasure to meet you, Link of Hyrule"

"Link... Princess [Name]."

"Just [Name], Link, bye I have to leave."

"I'll see you again, right?"

"I look forwards to it."