3:11

"i'm going to dress you up for tonight" sooyoung mentioned, while we were walking on the sidewalks of the street, heading to her house.

"when does it even start?"

"8 o' clock" she smiled as she continued, "i already have something envisioned. you're so beautiful yeri, you are able to look good in anything."

"you are able to look good in a trash bag" i laughed back at her. she then suddenly took my dangling hand with hers, and took hold of my fingers.

"i can imagine a pretty little ring, right here" she pointed to my ring finger, her sweet eyes gleaming into mine. sooyoung then took hold of my hand, the both of them swaying back and forth as we walked.

"if i do your outfit and accessories, can you do my makeup and hair?" she asked, a sparkle in her eye.

"well of course!" i pleaded, a little too enthusiastically and curved my lips into a smile, "but your hair and face are already gorgeous so there won't be much to add."

"you really think that?"

"of course i do!

"aw, i love you yeri" she then put her arms around my shoulders, my smile growing even more.

these are the moments i cherish, even the small ones like this with sooyoung.

"i love you too"

but i wish that love was more.