*RICHARD REQUEST* FOR JAIDEN

JAIDEN's POV

JAIDEN WAKE UP!!! I hear my mom yell from the kitchen. Today is Friday (THANK GOD) last day of the week.

Can't wait for after school Richard and I will be spending the whole afternoon and night together since I'll be staying over at his apartment tonight 😏🌚.

Even though Richard is my best friend and we tell each other everything, there's one thing I have been keeping from him, and it's the feelings I have for him. I feel like one day sooner or later the truth has to come out, but I'm scared. Richard has been there for me for every break up I had ex-boyfriend and telling him truth could make things awkward between us and I don't want that.

I look at my outfit before heading out -

~Skips to school~

I go to my locker and I get my books out out of no where someone scares me from behind RICHARD "pinché wey you scared me" I tell him. "Sorry Beautiful " he says (why does this idiot have to play with my feelings) "so Richard what are the plans for after school?" I ask him

"surprises Nena 😉" he said and winked. I playfully rolled my eyes 🙄 and said "okay."
Soon the bell rang and Richard walked me to my first class BIOLOGY ugh. Mr. Bushin was once again giving a lecture where I'm once again lost and don't understand shit of what comes out of his mouth.

~skips to lunch~

Once I get my food I walk to the lunch table where Richard and all of our friends and I sit. We start talking about how fast the time has gone, and how prom is coming soon, later graduation. College. I soon noticed Richard was more quiet than usual and I ask him
quietly

"Are you okay?" He stays a quiet for a second and replies "not really, there's something that's killing me inside and I need to tell you" once those words left his mouth my brain goes crazy asking 20,000 different question per second.

We excuse our self's from the table and leave to go sit on a bench in the private garden that the school has. This place is very special it was the place where Richard has been my shoulder to cry on.

It's a very calm silence and just us enjoying the scenery and I decided to ask Richard "what is it?" He stays quiet I can see his building the courage to say something but I can't seem to determine what it is. He starts "I need to tell you something important.

I hope this doesn't ruin anything between us. (Ah hell please don't tell me he's seeing someone) but I can't keep it inside and that is...." right as he was about to say the important thing the Bell freaking rings FUCK. "Bella please meet me right after school in my locker" he says with urgency. I nodded and smiled.

~skips to after school~

I'm waking to Richards locker with anxiety since I don't know what it is he needs to tell me. As soon as I get there there's no Richard at all. Great, he stood me up I think to myself.

Just as I'm about to turn around and leave Richard appears out of no where scaring the living shit out of me once again.

"RICHARD, you got to stop doing that" I say with my hand on my heart breathing heavily.

"Sorry J" he apologizes. "So what was it that you needed to tell me?" I asked. "Oh um how bout we go to my place and I'll tell you there?" He says "Um yeah okay" now I'm nervous I really want to know what Richard wants to tell me.

We get to Richards place and no one was home so we go upstairs to his room. It was hot in his room so I took off my sweater only leaving me in my black revealing top. I noticed Richard starring and just smiled. "So Jaiden what I wanted to tell you was-

"Mmhm" I say for him to go on. "Ok here it goes"

"ivehadthebigestcrushonyouforthelongestime" he says all in one breath. "What" I ask laughing not understand one word he said. Richard sits next to me and looks me dead in the eyes and says "I have feelings for you Jaiden, for the longest time I like you more than a friend" "Oh" was all that I can get out of my mouth.

"Ugh you know what forget it I knew you didn't feel the same way" he says while standing up. "No Richard wait" I say stopping him from his tracks. "I like you to as in more than a friend I just never had the balls to tell you"

"Wait are you serious" he says. "VERY" I say. "Oh my god wow umm idk what to do know are you sure your not- I cut him off while kissing him and he stands their shock but soon kisses back.

               ⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

He slowly lowers both of us to his bed and he deepened the kiss. He gets on top of me and pulls away before going a step further"Do you want to" he asks I just nod and pull him back to kiss him Damn he was such a good kisser

He slowly removes my top "Damn I've been wanting to take this off you all day long" he says referring to my top I just laugh and help him take off his shirt.

We're finally in our undergarments and he removes my bra and just analyzes my boobs for a sec then continues to pull down his underwear. He pulls them down and his member is revealed. I look at it and just bite my lip. I needed him inside me ASAP.

He then took my underwear off and he kissed me then started kissing all over my body making me feel relaxed. He goes into one of his drawers and takes out a condom, he tells me to put it on for him and I do.

He slowly goes inside me and stops for a second so I can adjust to his size. He goes in and out of me for a while & we both moan in pleasure. He then puts both my legs on top of his shoulders giving him access to go deeper in me.

"RICHARDDD" I scream in pleasure he kept going faster if that was even possible. He literally felt like a Cheetah.

He turned me over and hit it from behind spanking my ass as he did so leaving my butt all red. I start feeling a knot in my stomach. "Richard I think I'm close" I say moaning he thrusts about 5 more times before both of us cum.

He took his condom off and threw it away. He then later next to me and wrapped his arms around me."I think imma need a wheelchair" I say laughing making him laugh as well. "Jaiden I love you" he says "I love you too Rich." I say "so what do you say, will you do me the Honor of being my beautiful girlfriend" he asks

"Duhhh" I say making him laugh. He kisses me and we both fall asleep.

The End.

**********************
Hey Jaiden, me and my
Friend both wrote this so the
Process took a little longer but
I hope you like it !💙