*JOEL REQUEST* FOR MARIE

Start from the beginning

Poor girl we just got here and she's already half sober lmao. I just sit at the bar stull and order myself a drink. "Hey pretty lady what would you like to drink?" The bartender asks & let me just say BOY WAS HE GOOD LOOKING

I order a Margarita and he tells me it's on the house and just starts flirting with me but I'm not feeling it considering Joel was no where to be seen since I got here. I finish my drink and walk around the club.

As I'm walking I finally spot Joel but he wasn't alone - he was with some girl UGHHH WHY
I think to myself. Not gonna lie I Felt Jealousy But why tho if we're we're just friends with benefits nothing else

Joel finally realizes im starring at him and not in the good way so he quickly separates away from that Skank I mean girl.

"Hey Marie glad you came!" He comes up to me. "Yeah I figured I was the only girl you invited but guess not" he sensed the attitude and jealousy in me and smirked.

"Hmm are you jealous?" He asks with a huge smile smeared on his face. "AS IF" I mock him back.

"Admit it you are, c'mon let's go dance" he says. I give In cos i came all the way here it would be a total waste if I didn't enjoy.

He grabs me by the hand to the dance floor and I realize they playing Throwback songs and Low by Flo Rida is on and OH SHEET Hoe mode activated

I start dancing on Joel and twerk on him from behind. Feeling his member harden

We continue dancing for a bit and as I look down I realize his buddy is showing & he looks embarrassed so I tell him if he wanted to go somewhere private and he agrees

⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️

I take him to a private room and walk up to him slowly as I start to slowly palm him through his jeans as he just make direct eye contact with me as smalls moans escape his lips. "Did I tell you, you look Fucking sexy in that dress?" He asks while I still continue my actions.

"Nope" I simply say as I start to slowly unbutton his shirt. "Well you do" he adds

He's finally shirtless and oh boi I feel myself get wet. He finally strips and he's fully naked I just stare at his member and he smirks at me.

He gets close to me and whispers in my ear "You look sexy in this dress, but you would look Sexier without it" sending goosebumps all over my body. This boy has me wrapped around his finger

He unzips my dress and pulls it down when he sees I'm wearing VS black lace matching underwear and bra he smirks.

He continues starring at me while I take off my bra and I see him continue to stare at my body while he jerks off. I finally take my panties off and he sits down on the couch while I sit beside him.

He grabs my face and slowly kisses me

While I start jerking him off he moans through the kiss

While I start jerking him off he moans through the kiss. "Mmm don't stop" he says kissing me harder as I start palming him faster.

I could feel him tense up so I quickly stop my actions and put his dick in my mouth and seconds later he shoots in my mouth (I'm dead💀)

"Ahhhhh he groans as he cums in my mouth. He quickly pulled me to Lay on the couch and spreads my legs and he gets his face in between my alley and I moan cos his hot breath breathed on my womanhood he finally kissed my clit.

And continued kissing it making me frustrated cos I needed to feel his tongue already. He noticed I was getting mad and laughed so he finally licked it and starting eating it out. (Oh boi guys I'm literally cringing 🌚)

He put his warm tongue inside my vajayjay hole which caused me to moan really loud. "Shhhh babe" he says I just bite my lip as he slides in one of his long fingers while licking my clit. He then adds another finger and I almost screamed.

He pulls his mouth away and starts fingering me with 3 fingers really fast making me almost cum but pulls away fast. "WTF JOEL" I scream at him.

"Not yet baby" he says. He then puts his member near my aching core and teases me by rubbing his dick on my vagina. "JOEL" "hahahaha ok ok" and without a warning he slams it in me.

He starts thrusting really fast making me moan his name. "Does it feel good?" He asks while moaning "Ye-yes" I say. He kisses me then looks down to watch himself go in and out of me. He then slows down his pace cos he was getting tired so I turned us over so now I was on top of him.

I positioned myself on him and he says "Ride me baby" I do as I'm told and ride him and he just stares at me with his hands behind his head as I'm doing all the work. I grab his hands and put them on my boobs and he starts massaging them.

I start getting tired so I slow down and he starts thrusting his hips up now so he's the one doing the work. He then switches positions again and goes in me really really Deep that I felt him hit my G spot not gonna lie it kinda hurt but it was pleasurable at the same time.

He thrust one last time as quickly pulls out of me since we didn't have Condom and Joel's reflexes fast asf

So I knew we were good. He finally comes on my stomach and Moans extremely loud while I put a drip of his cum in my mouth while he just smiles.

We go to the bathroom to clean ourselves up and get dressed going back to the party and find his friends so we go up to them and they all just stare at Joel like (Tf happened to you)

I then look at Joel to see what his friends were looking at him weirdly for and S H I T he had red lipstick all over his face,neck oh no

Fuck it I said I didn't care so I went to go grab me and Joel a drink as we continue to party 🎉 The End

*****************
Hey Marie i hope you like it I
went super into detailed for you
Hoe Lmaooo😂😂❤️