Chapter 29 - Protecting Londynn Part 2.

Chris

I had a lot on my mind and the only person I could talk to as of now was Khari. It's been a month since she'd started dating Josh and she had been trying her best to keep a distance from me. I knocked on her door expecting a quick dismissal but instead she told me to come in.

"Khari, I kind of need to talk to you."

"Go ahead Chris, can you make it fast though I have another date with Josh tonight, he's taking me to some concert."

"Oh that's what's up seems like you two have hit it off pretty well." She stepped out of her closet with a dress in her hand and in the mirror admiring what she decided to wear. My cousin was never this girly.

"Yea, he's a nice guy. Not my usual type but i'm glad I decided to try something new. So what is it you needed to talk to me about?" She sat down next to me on her bed.

"Well first I wanted to apologize for calling you a-"

"No need for that Chris, i've already forgiven you. It was a misunderstanding and I was a little too forward with him. But whoever that creep who took the pic of us in the first place was needs a reality check. This ain't cheaters."

"Aha alright I hear you, but damn what time is it?"

"Ummm 6:35 why?"

"I am late. We'll talk later Janaee's gonna kill me!"

"Alright bye cousin. Have fun with ya girl."

I walked across the grass to see my baby. I really missed her and was glad I could see her. I know she's probably gonna flip about me being late though. Well here goes nothing. I rang the doorbell and Princess was there to answer. "Chris!" she shouted. "I haven't seen you in forever! How are you?" Wow my Princess has really grown I wonder who else noticed. "I'm good babygirl, do you mind telling me where I can find your sister?" "She's right in here come in!" Princess Mariee led me to the living room where I found Janaee' on the couch. LIVID.

"Hey babe."

"Oh hi Chris, it's nice to see you show up 45 minutes late. What took you so long?"

"I was talking to my cousin babe, didn't mean to be late."

"Oh, so you were tending to your hoe? Okay. I see who's more important."

"Yo wtf is your problem?"

"What the fuck is my problem Chris? My problem is Khari! I don't like how she's caused my sister to up and leave and you can just continue to associate yourself with her homewreacking ass! That's my problem!"

"That's my cousin Janaee' MY BLOOD. Just like Londynn and Princess Mariee' to you! And I already told you she didn't kiss Cameron it was Josh who she kissed!"

"I don't want to hear that shit Christopher, honestly it's just bullshit and you wanna defend her? How cute!"

"You know what Janaee' you obviously don't believe anything I say, appreciate anything I do, and you have no respect for my family! I wonder why we're even still together!"

"If you have to wonder Chris maybe we shouldn't be."

I had nothing else to say. . She'd made it official.

"So this is it?"

"I guess so Christopher, I guess so."

I wanted to say so much more but there was no point. I just picked my face up off the floor and left.

Janaee'

Once Chris left I stormed my pregnant ass up the steps, leaving Princess-Mariee by herself in the living room.When I finally reached my room I slammed my door and sat on my bed , immediately I started crying. How Could I Be So Stupid ? I asked myself. Replaying our argument over and over again , Tears falling down my eyes. I knew I was wrong but I couldn't bring myself to admit it, not to him. I waited for my phone to ring hoping for it to be Chris calling , but I had no luck with that. 3 Hours had passed and there was no call nor text from him. I wasn't gonna call him because I had my pride in the way. Another hour went passed and my phone rang , It was a text message from Chris.