1. Green Power

It's been a while. You know, since something was going in the Purple Dragon's way. The organization was thriving as of late and the gang members were flourishing in their goods. There have been a few time where they've had some run-ins with the police and their larger-than-life watch dogs, but not all was lost. Most members were able to sneak away and hide their merchandise flawlessly into their headquarters. That's exactly where we find ourselves today:

"Soon, as I land on the Lear,

488, hit the gears,

Suicide Doors, Britney Spears..."

"Ok Waxer, I see you." A young man with blue hair commented as he heaved with his associate, lifting a box onto a rack.

"Didn't know I got bars, did ya Johnny boy?" The other smiled behind the box that hid his face; his voice portrayed much of the strength into his legs and not as much through his throat. Nearby, a much younger girl stood with her arms crossed. She smiled while shaking her head.

"Y'all play too much." Her long curls brushed her face. The two men went to their toes to lift the box slightly higher so that they can set it on top of another.

"You know you want Cardi's part." Waxer commented as they carefully lowered it down. The girl cocked her head, which pulled the curiosity of the two men who waited for her reaction. A smile crossed her face.

"" She used her deepest voice to perform, earning much appreciation from the two men.

"Thought so." The girl tried to hide her blush away from them and waved them off.

"Ayo! Somebody come over here and help me lift this!" Another shouted. "Two-ton!"

"Yeah yeah?!" A very large young man bellowed from around the bend.

"Get over here!" They saw his waving hand over the tops of the stacks. The large man made his way over. The other three kept behind him to see the two struggling boys trying to lift another box up to a higher platform. "Help us lift this up on here." Two-Ton's calloused hands rubbed vigorously before bending down and lifting the box from the bottom. His power was much needed as well as his extra height as the burden lightened up. The heavy box was set on edge. The sound of the wood sliding was a smooth reward as the pain of lifting went away. The girl put her hands on the edge of the platform and a foot on a lower ledge. Bouncing only once, the momentum brought her up. She stood up and pushed the top off the box they had just set down. Small pieces of wood cracked from the light glue holding the lid down. Underneath was a layer of styrofoam peanuts that unleashed its once masked scent. Carefully she reached her hands into their embrace. She needn't go too deep to grab hold of a hard, item. Satisfied, she grasped it and pulled it out of the box. The peanuts spilled from the crevices as she pulled a large machine gun for everyone to see.

"Awww yeah, this gonna look good strapped on me." Her smile grew as she fixed up the strap. When she deemed it somewhat feasible, she brought it through her curls and around her arm till it hung on her shoulder. "All we missin' is some live ammo in this b*tch." She commented as she put a good grip on the machine, acting as if she were ready to use it. Seeing the scope, she began to play with it; looking through it, she pretended that her associates were her prey.

"Easy, Jesse." Waxer smiled as she saw him through the scope. She giggled but continued to play with the scope and its settings.

"Power of the Dragon." Johnny chuckled as he watched her play. "We need some type of slogan."